Do you look down on people who...

Eddo36

Do you look down on ppl who try to stay out of the mil?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Do you look down on ppl who try to stay out of the mil?

• Yes
    • No

Show-offs, the lot of you. :huh:

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Yes, true, but name a time when the lower actually did a good job when it came to independant thought.

When deciding to pass on the genes?

"Deciding" my ass. That's the upper's concern, the lower just focuses on self-gratification. :huh:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

No. Reasons?

First of all, it's their job. They get paid for it.

Second, I'm staying as far away from service as I can as long as they keep fighting wars that don't make any dingoing sense. If they had an actual cause to fight for, sure, but now? They can take their war and shove it.

It makes me sick to think that the dutch government can just pick a time and bring back drafting. There hasn't been a cause worth fighting for here in 61 years, yet they see fit to meddle in everyone elses business. America's lapdogs, the lot of 'em.

Edited by TrueNeutral

Its my impression that 95% of Americans who sign up in the armed forces to so because the army will pay for their college education or because of other benefits.

Myself, I could never be a part of any military. Ive got a bit of a problem with authority, see? :huh:

( ..and Eddo is a big, fat troll )

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Well, that goes without saying.

Half the forum has a problem with authority. :D

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Most people I know who won't join the military (myself included) are probably doing the country a service by not joining. Also, the army seems to have a hard enough time turning people who want to be there into effective soldiers - does it need any extra aggravation?

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Diamond, you are from Russia, right?

Well, not particularly. I think that going army is far better choice than staying out, but it isn't unforgivable. With this I mean Finland. On Russia (or some other countries) situation is totally different.

If I would live in Russia, I wouldn't go to army even for 100000 euros :S

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I was in the army, even though I had drawn a so called "free card" meaning that I could avoid drafting if I wanted to. But I didn't, I wanted in... Wasn't quite what I was hoping for, guess I'd seen Black Hawk Down too many times, but our army was still stuck in Cold War era training and mentality... that and overt homophobia. <_<

I hear people get killed in the Russian army training (or something like that), soviet mentality is not quite gone yet or what?

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

That's the spirit Nick!  Let's kill some people!

Kill people? Lord no. It's just funny seeing stuff blow up. Or catch fire. Or blow up after catching fire. Or blow up then catch fire afterwards.

Basically, any combination of fire and explosions is good, but no dead people.

Unless they're NAKED dead people *wink wink*

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

No, I don't look down on such folk.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I hear people get killed in the Russian army training (or something like that), soviet mentality is not quite gone yet or what?

Unfortunately yes, and occasionally cases like this appear:

The scandal with the hazing incident in the Chelyabinsk military school is gathering steam in Russia. Private Andrei Sychev, who had his legs and genitals amputated as a result of malicious insults and tortures, is staying in severe condition.

Not all the incidents get exposed like this in media though.

That just makes ya wanna scream doesn't it.

I once read something about Russian recruits having been lined up in the freezing snow without proper clothes, a few died as a result of this. :p

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Yes, exactly.

How did you escape it, btw? (in case you haven't already stated it, if so my bad)

DENMARK!

Yes, exactly.

How did you escape it, btw? (in case you haven't already stated it, if so my bad)

First thing is that I'm in the process of getting higher education and hence exempt for that time. But as soon as I finish my degree, I must go to army (unless I'm 27). That problem is solved with... ummmm... yeah... *cough* appropriate papers relating to my health problems *cough* :shifty:

I think that going army is far better choice than staying out, but it isn't unforgivable. With this I mean Finland.

How so?

Well, good question. Dunno actually. I don't look down people who won't go to army or anything, but I prefer army easily over civil service (or whatever the word is). Maybe I just like blowing things up.

Oh, at least your physical statis will improve in army. That is reason enough. :shifty:

Meh, this is really hard question for me anyway.

There isn't big reason to prefer army. I just, well...prefer to it.

Gah, too complicated :o

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Neither one is more intelligent.

Bah. Men have two heads(one down and one up) both cabable of independet thinking.

Pity the smaller one has veto (in most males) ... :shifty:"

Well, that goes without saying.

Half the forum internets has a problem with authority. :D

Fixed!

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Yes, exactly.

First thing is that I'm in the process of getting higher education and hence exempt for that time. But as soon as I finish my degree, I must go to army (unless I'm 27). That problem is solved with... ummmm... yeah... *cough* appropriate papers relating to my health problems *cough* :shifty:

Ah I see, one of my friends is doing the same trick. But here you can just cry "I believe guns are evil!" and get some sort of civic duty instead.

DENMARK!