*drool*

I cannot wait for the Champions of the Force set to come out. My bf and I have been counting the days since we first heard about it. All the info I've found says it's released in June... do we know when in June? Cause I'm going to my local gaming store day of. :) Goodbye, paycheque!

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

• 1 month later...

Bastila fanboys must be happy...

Champions of the Force Preview #6

However, is it just me or is the Jedi Sentinel shown at the bottom of preview 7 actually Visas Marr?

Darth Malak looks really cool, though!

According to an online source, it seems the expansion set is released today. Guess I'll have to call one of the gaming stores I go to later to confirm.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

THAT...CREATURE...is Bastila? :blink: WTF? That is soooooo ugly

Malak is cool, that's true

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Yeah, they don't really seem to have a knack with portraying the female characters appropriately. I mean, that Jaina Solo miniature... :blink:

I'm looking forward to seeing what they've done with Nihilus and Revan (I can only assume there'll be a Revan if all those others are there).

My bf's going to the store this afternoon and he's going to pick some up for me. *rubs hands* I hope I get some good ones.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

WTF? No Revan is listed on the list I found! How could there be a Darth Malak, but no Darth Revan?

Boo-urns!

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

I'm looking forward to seeing what they've done with Nihilus and Revan (I can only assume there'll be a Revan if all those others are there).

Nihilus Figurine :thumbsup:

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I got my miniatures! My bf bought a whole bunch of them.

Anyway, the weirdest thing... There are three Jedi that are labeled as "Jedi Guardian", "Jedi Sentinel", and "Jedi Consular"... We got all three miniatures, and I swear... It's Atris, Visas Marr and the Disciple!

I wonder why they didn't label them as such. :ermm:

And yes, my bf got Bastila, and she's pretty damn hideous. Though not QUITE as bad as in that picture.

Edited by Silvershadow

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

WTF? No Revan is listed on the list I found! How could there be a Darth Malak, but no Darth Revan?

Boo-urns!

simple... because revan was player generated and thus would change every 50 seconds.

You do remember what Darth Revan looked like, right? Cloak? Mask? It would've been very easy to make that one.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Boo-urns!

simple... because revan was player generated and thus would change every 50 seconds.

You do remember what Darth Revan looked like, right? Cloak? Mask? It would've been very easy to make that one.

Yup. I'm wondering...after managing to make Bastila so ugly, how would KREIA look like... :blink:

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)