BREAKING NEWS: JADE EMPIRE FOR PC

Triple F?

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Vista is bad in that regard. Forcing one to have a super system in order to run it. Nothing wrong with WinXP Pro that I currently have.

That's why I've decided I won't get another comp until this one dies :p

I'm sick of upgrading my comp over and over again :)

It's also why I'll probably become a pure console gamer in the future.

Vista is bad in that regard. Forcing one to have a super system in order to run it. Nothing wrong with WinXP Pro that I currently have.

I haven't looked too much into it, but I thought that the general consensus was that Vista would be a step in the right direction for PC gaming.

That's why I've decided I won't get another comp until this one dies :)

I'm sick of upgrading my comp over and over again :)

It's also why I'll probably become a pure console gamer in the future.

You could get a pretty decent rig for.

$1000 but I still doubt you would be using it when they phase out the current generation of consoles.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I haven't looked too much into it, but I thought that the general consensus was that Vista would be a step in the right direction for PC gaming.

It is, but I think they were more referring to the ridiculous strain Vista puts on your system in order to run. Well, if you want to use the Aero interface, that is..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Vistas information

I have not found the hardware requirements yet but I read in a pc magazine that it was steep.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Or why does the flaw suddenly get fixed at that point (reason of course it's no longer a plot device) when you have been aware of it for practically the whole game and couldnt do a thing about it.

*Spolier*

Don't you need the 'flaw' so that your master can kill you, then it gets fixed cause you're all like. "what left that side wide open, expecially for him to take me out," *bam it's fix*

Not that I understand what you're trying to say, but it was a flimsy plot device. Maybe I felt that way because I knew he would betray me, but still. There was no real sense of danger in that 'flaw', or you trying to get rid of it, which means it just feels like "Hey, by the way, there's a flaw in your technique, so I can beat you now."

And here I thought Naruto and Dragon Ball Z were on TV.