More stupidity abounds!

Um...  You want us to post a pic of a topless woman on Obsidian's forums?  OMG?!?!?!  You will give Obsidian's forums an M rating!  OH NOES!

No....Why would anyone waste the time to make a skin for something that isn't going into the game.

Anywho here's some coments on the thing http://www.oblivionsource.com/?page=modfor...&project_id=191

Can someone post a pic of this? I just want to *FAPFAPFAP*.

Fixed!!

No...I have better things to look at...

Edited by Craigboy2

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

If the base game has to be modified to have access to that file then it is a mod, because normally the game does not access that file at all. There or not, if it is inaccessable during normal gameplay then it is irrelevant.

If the base game has to be modified to have access to that file then it is a mod, because normally the game does not access that file at all.  There or not, if it is inaccessable during normal gameplay then it is irrelevant.

If it's on the disk to be unlocked then it's not third party. Whether or not you disagree on other grounds according to the ratings board thats the ruling.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

It's actually quite poorly done...and you can tell it wasn't intended for use because of the crappy quality...it's just there for shape when it comes to clothing/armor design. A nude template to work from. Nothing more, nothing less.

And I'm with Hades on this. It's a mod.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Was it hot?

Nah,went through all the races topless and then showed someone running around the capital in a pair of panties murdering a begger or passer by.

In case anyone is wondering I've got nothing against nudity. This is about leaving stuff to be found. I'm glad the board is all over it.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

It's actually quite poorly done...and you can tell it wasn't intended for use because of the crappy quality...it's just there for shape when it comes to clothing/armor design. A nude template to work from. Nothing more, nothing less.

And I'm with Hades on this. It's a mod.

YAY! Someone agrees with me!

Send an e-mail to the ESRB and it'll get done.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

This is stupid. I'd imagine the ESRB is just trying to get preemptive to keep politicians and Jack Thompson from going ape**** and trying to ban video games with any mature content, but still, it's not accessible in the retail version of the game by itself.

They need to put another rating category or two into their system anyway. Sort of like for movies there are five: G, PG, PG-13, R, NC17(or whatever pr0n falls under). Something between teen and mature. Friggin Halo was rated mature.

Edited by StillLife

The sheeer level of stupidity on this issue of making developers and publishers responsible for third party mods makes me hate being an American even more.  So, how hard is it to learn French?

It is stupid. How are the game developers responsible for what modders do? With this bit of stupidity, they will make their games so they can not be modded.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

please sombody put a nude mod in a barbie "my little pony" style game!? PLEASE!

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Isnt hidden content meantto be found ?

This isn't the same as talking about something like references, easter eggs or secret gameplay elements which are hidden in the game's code and are supposed to be found through various means by players. Even if it was there's a fundamental difference between then. Easter eggs are present in the final game experience; unused content isn't. And in this case, much like Hot Coffee, the content is not present in the game experience. You have to manually temper with the game's files - or code - to see or experience them. It's definitely not the same.

I can think a more interesting mod that can go with the nude mod for that game, Calax.  :(

MY BRAIN!

still... it'd be funny to see mattel try and keep THAT rating under M.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Doesn't surprise me, Hades. :(

And Role-Playah nailed it.

- Everlast

This isn't the same as talking about something like references, easter eggs or secret gameplay elements which are hidden in the game's code and are supposed to be found through various means by players. Even if it was there's a fundamental difference between then. Easter eggs are present in the final game experience; unused content isn't. And in this case, much like Hot Coffee, the content is not present in the game experience. You have to manually temper with the game's files - or code - to see or experience them. It's definitely not the same.

Unless someone is incredibly clueless they are aware that anything left in the game files like hot coffee or topless skins will be found.

Either they are A lazy or B want them to be found so as to get around the ratings. Neither is acceptable.

478327[/snapback]