AFTERFALL - the new FALLOUT ?

Dagon

I did something like that.. giving burning dynamite to people (don't remember exactly how) but it kept crashing my game.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I killed the Hubologist who could beta-scan you in NCR by pumping her chockfull of super stims. I tried to use the poison I found from the drugstore, but for some reason it didn't kill her.

Of course I got the attribute upgrade from her first.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

When I want someone dead, I use my sniper rifle and kill them :)

NOONE sees it coming. :)

Perception 10 + Sniper Rifle + Stealth maxed + an on/off combat toggle means never having to worry about pissing off the town ^_^

I even picked up a pair of bozers this way in NCR ^_^

Long ranged weapons FOR THE WIN! :)

I didn't want to alert everyone in town, so "stimpacking" was the only option. My stealth character's hand to hand(unarmed 180!) and sneak weren't yet high enough to pick her without getting the whole town on my throat.

Everyone should try and unarmed character by the way. Disemboweling centaurs and blinding enclaves with one blow is fun. Gets even funnier when you can do several sneak attacks ina round and 5 of your 6 attacks are critical. :cool:

Ok, that isn't exactly funny anymore after several weeks, but fighting your way to the top with nothing but your fists was a real cahllenge and success feels golden.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Champion on the first try. :cool:

I was level 15

kirottu said:

Guns are for sissies and weaklings. :)

kirottu said:

God didn't make Horrigan's face cave-in, my fist did.

kirottu said:

You can stop them from mugging you by walking up and hitting them once. Make sure you do not kill them or have your npcs around since they will finish them off.

well i actually don't have dat version but i read somewhere that if u don't have the version invisible kids mug u and u can't get any stuff back. i never really noticed it though

I did something like that.. giving burning dynamite to people (don't remember exactly how) but it kept crashing my game.

Yup, like Nartwak said :-

I used it to make a big problem (Little Jesus) become a really really small one :x

He does have small cajones or whatever thyat word was that got him mad at you.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

When I want someone dead, I use my sniper rifle and kill them :-

NOONE sees it coming. :x

Perception 10 + Sniper Rifle + Stealth maxed + an on/off combat toggle means never having to worry about pissing off the town ^_^

I even picked up a pair of bozers this way in NCR ^_^

Long ranged weapons FOR THE WIN! ;)

My tactics as well. The best way to take someone out is from a distance. No need for my character to risk getting shot at.

nah, just set some dynamite... activate it... pick it back up... and walk over to them until they steal it... then go inside and have a drink while you wait..

Yeah but there are four or five kids which means you need that many in dynamite.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Well, to be completely honest... you don't even have to kill the kids.

You can pick pocket them after they steal from you, and even if you're caught, no one cares :wub:

I usually just steal my stuff back.

Same here. Why bother killing them? Unless you are roleplaying a total rat-bastard, it just wastes ammo.

kirottu said: