Realms of Arkania 4 revealed

funcroc

http://www.rpgdot.com/index.php?hsaction=1...6af32daf773d859

from RPGDot's Dhruin

Realms of Arkania 4 Confirmed!

You may recall a recent rumour we posted that a new Realms of Arkania game was in development - possibly by Master Creating. At the time, some confusion was caused because dtp/Anaconda is expected to show two new RPGs at E3. It seems Realms of Arkania 4 is indeed in development - although at Radon Labs - and according to PC Games.de and will be featured in their June issue due in a few days.

and the first screenshot here.

http://www.pcgames.de/?article_id=464862

Edited by funcroc

My sentiments exactly. Looks like a screencap from a prerendered The Settlers intro video.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Did you re-post the announcement just to show that you can? :ermm:

So far only the Germans have got any kind of detailed information. Could somebody go to their side of the board and translate?

I still have Star Trail and Blade of Destiny, I think. Plus of course Shadows over Riva. I never thought any of them were all that great. Not that what they once were has anythng to do with what they might be in the future.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Some new info:

http://www.rpgdot.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=2257574#2257574

f8.) Will we have to deal with the very complex rules of the DSA 4th Edition Set? How much will we be required to delve into? I assume FanPro is pressing in that direction, but i rather am a fan of roleplaying not ruleset science, have enough of that in RL. Also some elements make problems.

The rules of TDE are so extensive it wouldn

Well, sounds like they enjoy whatever they are doing.

That's always a good sign. Excluding Lionheart of course.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Lionhead studios, not Lionheart. :blink:

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

It's Visceris.

kirottu said: