Currently Listening To

Baley

Another joins the fold... :p

Linkin Park - Don't Stay

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Guys I need help.  :p

I'm listening to Linkin Park. :wacko:

I'm enjoying it.  :'(

My advice is Seppuku. It might seem harsh, but it's Linkin Park, man! :ph34r:

And this goes for you too Lovewolf. :wacko:

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

That's a bit better. But at least burn your Linkin Park CDs.

Leadbelly - Where Did You Sleep Last Night

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Like the Avatar, LoneWolf16.

Thank you. :wacko:

My advice is Seppuku. It might seem harsh, but it's Linkin Park, man! :ph34r:

And this goes for you too Lovewolf. :p

I've tried. The CDs won't let me. They've actually bound and gagged me before...and there were threats. So many...many terrible threats. :'(

Ash - Clones

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

I ****ing hate Jim Morrison. ****ing hate him. Worthless psuedo-poet hipster-blowjobed wanker with the talent of a brain-dead stripper dancing for coke and the charisma of a TV evangelist straight out of a second-rate Hollywood brothel doing the devil sign for kicks on TV.

The Doors are okay, but in no way deserving of the love they get. I'd rather listen to Hootie and the mother****ing Blowfish.

Anyway, my daily dose of music:

B00004UAMA.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

+

B000024J5H.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

+

B000003TAL.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

+

B000003B4Y.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

+

B00004YLJ4.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

+

B00005MAWI.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

+

B0000009SV.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

+

B000002LTW.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

+

B0001U1PYO.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

+

B0000794B6.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Oh, and Soulseeker, Leadbelly was one fascinating mother****er.

Maybe you can find the film.

Edited by Baley

I have Daydream nation. Couldn't get into it though.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

The chords in the chorus are good, reminds me of Toadies a bit. I don't like the parts where it's just the singing and the chords just play and stop. I can't think of any songs that do that that I have liked.

It's ok though.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Every time I hear the Doors I think of a very awkward moment in my life, in which I was a naive college freshman looking to see a good rock show. My friend and I went to a bar known as "The Smiling Skull" to see a band that invoked the Doors at their best and worst. As neither of us had fake IDs, we were the only fellows in the bar not drinking - and our lack of tattoos and leather apparel only served to widen the gap between us and the rest of the bar's clientele.

The Offspring - Self Esteem

Ah, the sheer pathos of it!

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

What in God's mellow name are you doing here?

I mean, you appear to be a decently looking female of somewhat respectable upbringing; you can obviously string together a bunch of sentences and your English hardly offends the mind's ear. So I must ask, do you realise this is Nerd Central? Virginville? The Place where sexual impulses come to die? It ain't pretty. It's depressing and nerdy and unsullied by female hands or mouths or holes. It's a Zoo of sorts. Surely this is no place for a feisty femme. It will rape your life. It will erode your social skills and worst of all it will reshape you in its image. And look at us, madam. Our fates are humbling. Our words cannot hide the pain. There is no **** big enough to alleviate such grief. So we remain, in this place, in hiding, clinging to our nerdery. You're too good for this, lady. Run! Run for your life!

Lou, thanks for the input. I, myself, rather like those parts. And the way the lead delves further and further into insanity is enjoyable as well.

Uh, this was supposed to be an edit. I meant the new chick. The redhead.

Brotha Lynch Hung - Dead Man

Edited by Baley

Maybe she wanted to talk about music. We do that here, occasionally.

For instance, the Police. Did you know Stewart Copeland, who played drums for the Police, also had a side project with Trey Anastasio from Phish and Les Claypool of Primus.

It was called Oysterhead, and I wouldn't recommend checking it out unless you're a dirty hippie or a member of Colonel Claypool's Frog Brigade or whatever he's calling it these days.

That probably belonged in the useless information thread.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

NAKED CITY LIVE!

JOHN ZORN, BILL FRISELL, WAYNE HORVITZ, FRED FRITH, AND JOEY BARON!!!

Also, they are live.

Quit being an artsy hipster. There is no way that song can make anyone's ears bleed.

Unless you had it turned up unnessasarily loud.

Edited by thepixiesrock