Happy Slapper Gets One Punched

Fenghuang

How many (bantam weight, he looks) boxers have you seen floored with one punch?

Like I said, get out more. Or watch more boxing. Or more MMA. Or more hockey.

A suckerpunch like that could put the lights out on anyone.

Edit: Here's one of the more famous (and recent ones):

Crazy Horse is NOT gay!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2355634961125449383

Thanks for the advice! :))

1. I box for recreation, and I have watched a lot of matches: people seldom get knocked out with one punch, and rarely the first.
  2. That guy doesn't get knocked out "cold", he's shaking his head from the moment he hits the canvas. It was more surprise that knocked him on his arse, rather than the power of the blow.

The original footage looks set-up. I hope it's not, but it's just too coincidental.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I box for recreation...

If you've tried boxing, then I'm not sure why you keep on making this comparison. Have you ever been hit in the face by an angry madman not wearing boxing gloves? I have. Trust me, your knees get wobbly fast when you're hit in the face. If you're hit straight on the chin it's game over (for most people).

These two guys aren't athletes, one guy gets a lucky shot in and the other one slumps to the ground. Nothing unusual at all about it. If it's staged or not, I don't know, but the events taking place on the film are not unlikely to happen in a streetfight.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Calax is from North Cal... but try this in some parts of LA county or any third world country, you are dead. This sort of crap only happens in places where people got nothing better to do.

And they know noone is gonna pop a cap in their asses over here, ****ing punks.

We've recently been introduced to this here in Denmark, but I dont think it's common.

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Actually, my first thought...or rather, gut feeling...was that it just didn't look right. Something about it just seemed, well, off. Add to that the fact that the punch itself isn't shown, just the aftermath of a supposedly crushing blow, and I'm not too certain this is any more legit than most of the nonsense floating around on the internet.

I've seen fights, by the way, and it is entirely within the realm of possibility to be floored by one punch...seen it happen, heard about it, etc...but this just looked, as I said, "off".

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

That's part of it. And I thought I alluded to the choppy quality with that third sentence. :-

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

I box for recreation...

If you've tried boxing, then I'm not sure why you keep on making this comparison. Have you ever been hit in the face by an angry madman not wearing boxing gloves?

Yes. I saw stars. Both blows. On the chin. I didn't collapse.

I have. Trust me, your knees get wobbly fast when you're hit in the face. If you're hit straight on the chin it's game over (for most people).

These two guys aren't athletes, one guy gets a lucky shot in and the other one slumps to the ground. Nothing unusual at all about it. If it's staged or not, I don't know, but the events taking place on the film are not unlikely to happen in a streetfight.

Yeah, yeah, I didn't say it was impossible. I said it looks fake and there is nothing in the footage that leads me to think it isn't, and quite a bit that looks fishy.

But hey, if you think it's real, good for you. I don't. I think it was a set-up.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Or perhaps they're just stupid violent punks... oh wait, they are.

Yes, stupid violent punks that have no beef filming a friend of theirs getting decked in the face, without any concern that perhaps they might be next, to the point where I have no problem letting the other guy show a video of myself getting humiliated all over the internet.

I must admit I felt nothing for this guy, if he's alive then I hope he has learned a thing or two... as in 1) don't do happy slapping, you punk. 2) don't open the door of a speeding car, jackass.

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.