The online campain thread

Alas, this is one of those examples of my hinky schedule. I hate having everyone show up for the game today because I'm unsure of whether I'll be home or not by the time we'd start.

We really need to find someone willing to keep things going. I notice that meta and Child aren't exactly excited about it. Someone must be willing to save us. Atreides, have you ever run a game?

Anyhow, if I can make it I'll post here. As a matter of fact, I'll post here as soon as I know more, even if I am out of the house.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Right, well, I'm going to sleep now. I will endeavour to awaken by the time (7am for me), and check here. If I am a bit late just start, I may arrive late but I wouldn't actually miss the session. I just really suck with alarms.

Well, I have access to the internet, but not OpenRPG or mIRC right now. Sorry guys, it was fun, but it was not meant to last.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I'd DM but I don't know how to DM.

Thanks Baley, but in this case, the thought doesn't count. That is +0 TOMBS points for you.

Edited by Blank

Okay, confession time!

Remember that time when I locked Nick in with Baley? The plan was for him to murder the stupid bard. That's why I couldn't post logs that week.

Remember when I accidently threw Blank into the river amidst the tentaculous vines? It wasn't an accident.

:thumbsup:

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Oh, don't burn your characters yet. Just find a new DM. I'd like to play as well, you know.

Obsidian Plays

Hey, I thought I handled Dhothlar's meanspirited halfling toss rather well. Jack-ass. It was important that I not let Adam know just in case Horace died, which I totally expected.

Obsidian Plays