HAPPY JESUS BUNNY DAY!!!!

WITHTEETH

Nevermind about the tornado thing...uh...was a bit anxious. Should just pass on like always.

Anyway, sorry, Meta. Baley worded it a hell of a lot better.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

I could say something really naughty and taboo in most cultures about Meta and his daughter but I won't.  :)

bunny.jpg

Listen to yourselves! Your buying into what you have been brainwashed all your lives in the United States. Should the united states also put a towel over The David? Its beauty, thats it. Her pictures are done in a tastful manner and can be viewed even as art. This is her job, wouldn't you guys want your parents to be happy and supportive of what you do! I guess you should just consider yourselves lucky you guys even have parents.

Now on to easter, which is what this is suppose to be about in the first place! Anyone get anything special, like these chocolate jesus peices? :D

j2k1-26.jpg

Edited by WITHTEETH

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

Upon further inspection, yes, I am going to die. Strong rotating t-storm with funnel clouds on collision course with my house and all. Should be about 5-10 minutes...

On a lighter note, I've gotten nothing. Big family dinner downstairs though...terrible timing.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

You know, meta, I would probably want my daughter (theoretical, of course) to be a Classicist. I would want her to go to school, remain unmarried until after she has her PhD, and remain mobile enough to get a job teaching anywhere in the country.

That's what I would want her to do. However, if she wanted to be a glamor model, and she was as beautiful as your daughter is, I'd help her. I would be proud of her for pursuing her goals. I would love her regardless of whether I thought she had the best goals or not.

I'm a Catholic, and I say that, if not proudly, then without shame, fear, or remorse. Still, I don't see how what your daughter does somehow imperils society or harms her. She looks healthy. I assume she's happy. ...And, if she's flaunting her body, she's got quite a body to flaunt.

Most of the folks here, as baley said, and quite well, are surprised, not judgemental. The only surprise I have is that an old wretch like you could have such a sweet young daughter. hahahaha

Now, Surreptishus asked me about Easter this year. Well, this was the worst Easter, and most lackluster, I can remember. It just sucked. I had a cold yesterday and didn't leave the house. I haven't felt well today, and so I went to church and came back to the house. I have to go to my inlaws tonight for dinner, which isn't exactly terrible, but not my favorite plan when I'm not well.

The only good thing is that I will get to my wife's brother and wife and their daughter. That's usually some fun, even if the kid is going to kill me by asking for rides and to be thrown in the air and whatnot.

It's just been a bad weekend, but it is Easter and I'm thankful.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Her sexy career path. ;)

- Everlast

I can't help it. Will try. ;)

- Everlast

Her sexy career path.  ;)

Damn noob, there is type-correction all over your scree... wait a second, that ain't type-correction fluid

Eeeeh :x

;)please don't kill me

Also if someone in England doesn't follow through with Baley's plan I will be sorely disappointed in you all

May I suggest DarthLaunch :lol:"

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I know, I know. Just tryin to keep my mind occupied. Got some serious anxiety problems when it comes to storms...musta been the hurricanes growing up. Was literally shaking a few minutes ago.

- Everlast

To those who celebrate it, Happy Easter.

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

We know meta's daughter is hot, you don't have to reiterate it every five minutes. 

Also if someone in England doesn't follow through with Baley's plan I will be sorely disappointed in you all.

I'd do it, if Hitchin wasn't such a bitch to get to from here.

Edited by WinterSun

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

You know, meta, I would probably want my daughter (theoretical, of course) to be a Classicist.  I would want her to go to school, remain unmarried until after she has her PhD, and remain mobile enough to get a job teaching anywhere in the country.

Well, I have high hopes that she will go and finish her law degree.

That's what I would want her to do.  However, if she wanted to be a glamor model, and she was as beautiful as your daughter is, I'd help her.  I would be proud of her for pursuing her goals.  I would love her regardless of whether I thought she had the best goals or not.

Exactly.

I'm a Catholic, and I say that, if not proudly, then without shame, fear, or remorse. 

So is she. ;)"

Still, I don't see how what your daughter does somehow imperils society or harms her.  She looks healthy.  I assume she's happy.  ...And, if she's flaunting her body, she's got quite a body to flaunt.

Most of the folks here, as baley said, and quite well, are surprised, not judgemental.  The only surprise I have is that an old wretch like you could have such a sweet young daughter.  hahahaha

All her mother's doing, really. ;)

Now, Surreptishus asked me about Easter this year.  Well, this was the worst Easter, and most lackluster, I can remember.  It just sucked.  I had a cold yesterday and didn't leave the house.  I haven't felt well today, and so I went to church and came back to the house.  I have to go to my inlaws tonight for dinner, which isn't exactly terrible, but not my favorite plan when I'm not well.

The only good thing is that I will get to my wife's brother and wife and their daughter.  That's usually some fun, even if the kid is going to kill me by asking for rides and to be thrown in the air and whatnot.

It's just been a bad weekend, but it is Easter and I'm thankful.

Aren't you celebrating the wrong tradition? Isn't that Passover? :lol:"

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Hey, LoveWolf, are you out of danger yet? I mean, other than the danger you undoubtedly represent to yourself daily.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!