Pre-E3 Bioware interview

Llyranor

It's not a cop out.  It was a deliberate distinction.

Saying that someone is dumb is often incorrect.  Very intelligent people often say things that are incorrect.  I do not think that Hades is dumb.  But his post was.

Of course I am dumb. I am arguing on the Internet about semantics which I am using my own definitions, which do not coincide with reality by the way, and applying them rather irrationally marketing hype. If that isn't being dumb then what is?

:)

EDIT: Did I just flame myself? :ermm:

Edited by Judge Hades

"Saying that someone is dumb is often incorrect. Very intelligent people often say things that are incorrect. I do not think that Hades is dumb. But his post was."

Just ebcause somehting is inccorect doesn't make it dumb. If someone were to post that Jagr has 119 points currently; that would not wrong but it's not really dumb.

Sorry; but as far as I'm concerned when someone says a post is dumb they're calling the poster dumb but without the balls to just say it.

Now call me (or this post) dumb.

LOL :D

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Sorry; but as far as I'm concerned when someone says a post is dumb they're calling the poster dumb but without the balls to just say it.

If it means the same thing, then I had the balls to say it all along wouldn't I.

I have my opinions of Hades and you, and they certainly don't include dumb. Both of you do post dumb posts. Hades often admits to his, based on his self-admitted irrationality. Yours are because you're a troll.