Amazon is yummy  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Amazon is yummy

• I want more amazon in my diet
    • I'm a vegetarian/vegan
    • Noplskthxbye

Meat is your friend!

Not if you don't like the taste of it... :thumbsup:

The human animal is an omnivore. Sure, one doesn't have to eat meat, it's just that the alternative is very very difficult to maintain.

For example, brain-surgery patients in hospital are fed brains. This is mainly because the proteins are readily absorbed in their state: manufacturing a different sort of protein form another is quite resource-intensive and non-trivial.

Also, a study of vegans a few years ago (no details, sorry) found that nearly all of them were deficinet in most B group vitamins, and all of them were deficient in B12, which causes problems with thinking ...

So make sure you get all the micro-nutrients that are found in meat products from whatever substitute you eat ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Also, a study of vegans a few years ago (no details, sorry) found that nearly all of them were deficinet in most B group vitamins, and all of them were deficient in B12, which causes problems with thinking ...

It's a good thing I'm not a Vegan then! :)

But while were on the subject, you should be aware that some people are Vegan for medical reasons. My little sister is allergic to dairy, and can't eat meat for it might kill her... (she has 18q-...)

DN

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot