My Oblivion Character Thread

Wintersun, what armor is that and (more importantly) how did you get it?  :blink:

That's Ebony armour. I looted it off some Blackwood mercenaries while on a Fighters Guild mission. It was just after I made Champion. It's good stuff. I think the cuirass is 14 armour.

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

MUST *NOT* KILL WINTERSUN.

Oh, it's so tough... must, must...NO

So why do you have that stuff at 17 while I have steel at 19? :blink:

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Luck, probably. I've got quite far in the Fighters guild, that might have something to do with it. Weaponry is my problem. I'm still trying to find a decent two-handed sword to replace the dai-katana I got from the Blades monastery.

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

Uh, why did you posted 3 times the inventory screen (which hasn't changed inbetween?)

Wouldn't a new stats/skills/level screen be better? :thumbsup:

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I was posting my character's portrait from three different angles. The inventory shows because I was using it to swap out her gear for more "elegant" clothing.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Stupid question: How do you guys get your stats and skills over 100? My Nord is already 100 in strength and endurance, and 100 in blade, heavy armor and armorer. Are there special training, equipments and so on?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I have all sorts of stuff. I have an amulet that I just got today that raises my speed, athletics, and acrobat by 20 each. That put my intelligence down to 106 because I replaced my homebrewed 12 bonus amulet. However, I found another +50 sigil stone in the same place and now my magic is 465. Not bad. I'm thinking of moving my slider over about now.

All in all, I now have three attributes over 100 and a sky high magic. Experiment with crafting, especially if you like going to Oblivion. Some of the stuff you find there is great.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!