Planescape: Torment soundtrack

Yes IWD is the best game soundtrack next to Bloodlines.

Never heard that one, do you have any samples.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I think both soundtracks suited their games and athmospheres quite well :)

Same thing goes for Bloodlines, one of the most awesome overall sound experiences (voice acting and music) I can remember listening to in any game.

It doesn't really seem quite fair to take the soundtracks out of context and compare them, but thats just me :thumbsup:

Why all the picking on poor Gabrielle ? :shifty:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I think both soundtracks suited their games and athmospheres quite well  :)

Same thing goes for Bloodlines, one of the most awesome overall sound experiences (voice acting and music) I can remember listening to in any game.

It doesn't really seem quite fair to take the soundtracks out of context and compare them, but thats just me  :thumbsup:

Icewind Dale's music had a distance, loneliness mood to the music, perfect for an area of the world that is distant and far from civilization.

Bloodlines had one of the best voice acting in a game that I have played. The music and ambient sounds were perfect.

Why all the picking on poor Gabrielle ?  :shifty:

She's the village idiot.

Hitman 2 ST < u

http://gh.ffshrine.org/soundtracks/1144

That's illegal by the by. I think it's the overpriced collector's edition version to boot. :D

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Oh, thank god someone else saw it! Thought I'd dreamt it up. :p

Don't worry, you're not crazy yet. I think :( . This place is enough to drive anyone crazy :(

I never really cared for the IWD soundtrack. Bloodlines had a couple of nice songs though. I like the Planescape one too! :lol:

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

I liked the soundtrack, but aftera while I replaced it with the Tigerlillies album 'Births Marriages and Deaths'. Well worthwhile.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.