secrets with characters

just wondering...

i never used T3-M4 at all. neither did i use mandalore. the best influence unlock i did with T3 is to unlock this thing where you regain force points by working on T3 (after doing all of the repair and computer use things on him). there is supposedly something where he shows you a secret hologram like R2 in a new hope. i also didnt know there was an unlockable thing with mandalore. how do you unlock it?

same with Goto. how do you unlock him showing you the hologram?

//edit

one more question. on peragus, when you are going to that console thing with the purple pillars with droids behind them, you unlock a convo with atton. if you ask about the "sensor balls", the camera pans back and you see.....remote??!?!?! hes just hovering there and then its gone. i dont understand it.

Edited by darth_yoda2828

just wondering...

i never used T3-M4 at all. neither did i use mandalore. the best influence unlock i did with T3 is to unlock this thing where you regain force points by working on T3 (after doing all of the repair and computer use things on him).  there is supposedly something where he shows you a secret hologram like R2 in a new hope. i also didnt know there was an unlockable thing with mandalore.  how do you unlock it?

same with Goto.  how do you unlock him showing you the hologram?

//edit

one more question.  on peragus, when you are going to that console thing with the purple pillars with droids behind them, you unlock a convo with atton.  if you ask about the "sensor balls", the camera pans back and you see.....remote??!?!?! hes just hovering there and then its gone.  i dont understand it.

first question) i think its a hologram of carth onasi, duno how to unlock it

q 2) as already explained below

i can only ask the last question. That may not be Bao-dur's remote. There's lot's of remotes like that KOTOR.

no there isnt any other remotes like that, its either 1) a glitch or 2) something else at work, probabally cut content

I don't know about anything unlockable with Mandalore (??), but:

T3-M4: you need to have set Revan to Light Side, and I think also male (but I'm less sure about that). Then if your computer skill is high enough and you have sufficient influence you can work on his behavior core (follow the conversation paths, one of them will lead you to it) which will unlock a secret message from Bastilla. This will grant you either LS or DS points depending on what you say as well as experience.

GO-TO: I assume you are talking about this... you need a decent amount of awareness for this one, you need to have spotted a fair number of the irregular droids on Nar-Shadda (the full list is the droid in the swoop race, the droid in the cantina, the one helping the Bith scientist, and the one that T3 notices in his private mission). Afterwards, if you have even a little bit of influence with GO-TO (you can get this just by demanding to get paid for restoring regions) you can ask him about his operations and eventually you will be able to ask about various things, including his use of a hologram which grants you a little scene. This whole thing will also grant you bonus xp.

I think you are maybe mistaken about your remote question, those are just sensor balls.

T3M4 is just have enough intel when you walk around for the first time in the ebon hawk (as in, after peragus). it depends on if Revan was LS/DS or Female/male.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

T3-M4: you need to have set Revan to Light Side, and I think also male (but I'm less sure about that). Then if your computer skill is high enough and you have sufficient influence you can work on his behavior core (follow the conversation paths, one of them will lead you to it) which will unlock a secret message from Bastilla. This will grant you either LS or DS points depending on what you say as well as experience.

I think you are maybe mistaken about your remote question, those are just sensor balls.

T3's holo is not dependent on what you set revan to. i always put Revan as DSF and i get a holo of carth. the holo is of bastila if revan is male, carth for a female revan. and you need to have at least 16 intel (you can use a select few items to boost this). as for the remote, this has already been brought up in another forum (along with a few conspiracy theories :ph34r: )

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

ooooh.... conspiracy theories... *drools*

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

T3's holo is not dependent on what you set revan to. i always put Revan as DSF and i get a holo of carth. the holo is of bastila if revan is male, carth for a female revan. and you need to have at least 16 intel (you can use a select few items to boost this). as for the remote, this has already been brought up in another forum (along with a few conspiracy theories :ph34r: )

Well that is a gliche. Carth shouldn't be alive as DS, certainly not as DSF

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

GO-TO: I assume you are talking about this... you need a decent amount of awareness for this one, you need to have spotted a fair number of the irregular droids on Nar-Shadda (the full list is the droid in the swoop race, the droid in the cantina, the one helping the Bith scientist, and the one that T3 notices in his private mission). Afterwards, if you have even a little bit of influence with GO-TO (you can get this just by demanding to get paid for restoring regions) you can ask him about his operations and eventually you will be able to ask about various things, including his use of a hologram which grants you a little scene. This whole thing will also grant you bonus xp.

i thought that the hologram of bastilla was on korriban :wacko:

As DS, yes. As LS, in the T3. That's why I said it was gliche back there ^

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

no the holo of carth with DSF is not a glitch. it is recorded back before he dies, you can tell from his orange jacket. he says something about revan starting to fall and orders T3 to get help if he doesnt come back, so this might have been on the ebon hawk on the unknown world, just before revan made her choice.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

um... you get to kill Carth in K1? :x

As DSF

ya if you finish the romance. he comes to the star forge and tries to save you, but he fails. you can either kill him or have bastila kill him. there was supposed to be a third ending where you could kill bastila and die with carth, after destroying the star forge. the developers never finished the movie though so this ending was cut. so in K2, when you set revan as DSF, it is assumed that she did everything dark, including killing carth.

kotorsign.jpg

ya if you finish the romance.  he comes to the star forge and tries to save you, but he fails.  you can either kill him or have bastila kill him.  there was supposed to be a third ending where you could kill bastila and die with carth, after destroying the star forge.  the developers never finished the movie though so this ending was cut.  so in K2, when you set revan as DSF, it is assumed that she did everything dark, including killing carth.

Too bad :-. That ending sounds best of all. No K2 :D

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

ya if you finish the romance.  he comes to the star forge and tries to save you, but he fails.  you can either kill him or have bastila kill him.  there was supposed to be a third ending where you could kill bastila and die with carth, after destroying the star forge.  the developers never finished the movie though so this ending was cut.  so in K2, when you set revan as DSF, it is assumed that she did everything dark, including killing carth.

fun

um... you get to kill Carth in K1? :)

Yes you can, and it was a pleasure to put an end to that whiney bastard.

[Force Crush]

no the holo of carth with DSF is not a glitch.  it is recorded back before he dies, you can tell from his orange jacket.  he says something about revan starting to fall and orders T3 to get help if he doesnt come back, so this might have been on the ebon hawk on the unknown world, just before revan made her choice.

Oh, You're right. But at least as DSM it is gliche :thumbsup:

LOL :D

Yeah, it looks like so >_<