A SECRET ENDING?!?!?!?!

Uh.

I really am very confused. I, being the naughty person that i am, was messing around :huh: with the swkotor2.ini file. I changed the line having to do with the number of sith lords or something from 2 to 2000000. I went back to the KotOR II title page of the game and the loitering sith lord was ATRIS in a dark and very Sith Lordy robe.

I think that i unlocked a secretive ending.

This would definitely make sense for Atris to be a Sith Lord because there was one point where after you fight her she tells you that she staged the whole peragus thingy and i only ever unlocked that once. also when kreia is speaking to atris kreia says some things that would imply that she was going to be the new sith lord not kriea. i have no clue how to unlock it and i dont know if anyone else has so post post post and tell me if you have had any similar experiences or if you know how to unlock it!

that is acctually a perfect annalergy, because even when the mona lisa is complete there are still mysteries about it, possibly if kotor2 was completed its open ended, you need to use your imagination to whats bound to happen next

I wonder why they left parts of the cut content in the game... why bother?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

atris as a sith lord? sweet, i'll have to try this. for extra sith lords, ive only found Darth Traya if you put the cur sith lord to 1. i think you can get nihilus too, not sure though.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

who wants nihilus? I want my own picture up there!

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

it makes me feel acceptered in the sith ranks... :D

The picture on the title page always displays a sith lord, which can even be the Exile, if you're playing DS.

Atris was supposed to be the alternate "Darth Traya" (note Kreia's comment about how there must always be a Darth Traya), but it's not really cut content as much as a dropped idea. Among all the unused dialogue and voice files that can be extracted from the game, the material for an Atris-turned-Traya is extremely limited and lacking, suggesting that the idea was dropped at an early point.

Yes, there are alternatie voice-files for the cut confrontation between your companions and Traya, where Atris is Traya instead of Kreia, but they are still fairly limited. Many, many of the Traya voice files are for Kreia alone and not Atris.

At one point you were even supposed to redeem either Kreia or Atris on Telos and be able to add her to your party as a companion. There are a still a few files in there for a playable Atris as a companion, but that idea was also dropped, before it made it into a playable version, so I suppose Obsidian decided that even if Atris would turn to the DS, it still didn't make much sense for her to take over all of Kreia's goals and become Traya in the way Kreia intended to be. I tend to agree with that assessment, though I would still have liked Atris to be a playable companion instead.