The Cliche' of KotOR

I'm sure we could find our way around Tatooine now

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

that point which you point out, the sand people farmers and jawas ect. aspect is true, it isnt that entertaining, or intriguing in any way, but i was refering to the fact that like you said, both skywalkers where raised there and it was basically the whole root of the events that occur after.

But still it isn't important place. Ani and Luke could've lived in wholy different planet, and things would be same.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Taris was a clich

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

i was reffering more to the giant planet-wide city part. :devil:"

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Is is lisence game, so I wouldn't say that part canonical

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

OH, I mean IT is lisence game. I mean, those things happened in it wasn't propably even c-canon. I could be wrong too.

It would be crazy to say that all city planets are copies of Coruscant.

• 1 month later...

Tatoine has become clichie because it is the birthplace of Star Wars it is the home of both Luke and Anakin Skywalker

Houses some of the worst villians Huts like Jabba and bounty Hunters

The creatures Jawas Tuskan, Raiders (Sand Men/people), Banthas, Rantos, Dewbacks, Krayt Dragons, and Sarlocks.

As far as Star Wars being cliche

In numerus interviews George Lucus has admmited that one his goals in the films was to create repition in new ways

this means that most Starwars games are are following thier intended pattern

Edited by ghosta

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

The most obvious one I thought was between KOTOR I and Episode I, and is probably the most blatent cliche in the game and is almost a carbon copy. While on Taris when you have to enter the Swoop Race and if you win you get Bastila her freedom- as in Episode if you sponsor Anakin in a swoop race and win you get his freedom. I don't think there is a more starightforward example

I didnt think of it that way, but yeah i have to agree.

If anyone has played "Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds; Clone Campaigns" I have noticed that the Clone Prefab Shelters look exaclty like the apartments in Taris (the background buildings) ill try to get some screenies