The Masons

Gray_Jedi_Knight

I have herd some unsetling rumors recently about a few so called secret societys, ex.(masons, skull and cross bones, illuminati). I was wondering if anyone here had any info on any of these groups. From what I understand many of our past presidents including our current one, are and were members of either the masons, (freemasons), or the skull and cross bones. What I have herd, implies that these groups are not only secret and elite but also that they practice in some pretty bad arts, black magic to be more presise. It just worrys me that people like this are possibly in control of our country and others. Please tell me what all of you think and know about this subject.

Jesus Loves Us All

My dad was asked to join the Free Masons.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I have herd some unsetling rumors recently about a few so called secret societys, ex.(masons, skull and cross bones, illuminati).  I was wondering if anyone here had any info on any of these groups.  From what I understand many of our past presidents including our current one, are and were members of either the masons, (freemasons), or the skull and cross bones.  What I have herd, implies that these groups are not only secret and elite but also that they practice in some pretty bad arts, black magic to be more presise.  It just worrys me that people like this are possibly in control of our country and others.  Please tell me what all of you think and know about this subject.

Let me get this straight: you're worried because someone told you black magicians control the world? :blink:

:thumbsup: ROTFL

Edited by Soulseeker

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Here is some information. Read it all, it doen't start off talking about it from the start, but it does.

http://www.pointlesswasteoftime.com/film/storm1.html

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

My dad was asked to join the Free Masons.

My grandfather is a feemason, he is a good man but something doesn't feel right about the organization. It feels clouded, and dark. It makes me uncomfortable to be around my grandfather sometimes. Did your father join, I don't even know if my own father is a mason.

Jesus Loves Us All

He refused. He is dead now, he fell down an elevator shaft, onto some bullits.

I know, I said read it. You will see.

Why did he have to die? I don't know, but what I do know, is that a real God would never let that happen, and that I will never trust the Free Masons again.

Here is some information.  Read it all, it doen't start off talking about it from the start, but it does.

http://www.pointlesswasteoftime.com/film/storm1.html

Call your congressman. When he gets on the line, just say the phrase "we know all about George Clooney and the Freemasons and the fish. We're watching you."

Then listen to the long, dead silence you are greeted with. That, ladies and gentlemen, is the silence of the guilty. Try it, and see if you still disagree with me.

Proof! :ph34r:

Heja Sverige!!

You're a god damn liar! You're up to something!

Since Gray Jedi Knight appears to be christian I thought I'd throw the Opus Dei into the mix.

Heja Sverige!!

Also, go read Focault's Pendulum if you want to know about conspiracy theories.

Heja Sverige!!

Any religion, organization, political thought, and etc. taken to extremes will always yield death, pain, and hate. If you take things in moderation in all things a proper balance can be maintained where everyone can prosper.

Edited by Judge Hades

My grandfather is a feemason, he is a good man but something doesn't feel right about the organization.  It feels clouded, and dark.  It makes me uncomfortable to be around my grandfather sometimes.  Did your father join, I don't even know if my own father is a mason.

which is no different than ANY fraternity, social club or rotary club that exists or has ever existed. they all have their secrets including screwy rituals, typically dreamed up by young kids that founded the club and wanted to "separate themselves" from other socities/clubs.

nothing to see here, move along folks. same old same old.

i'm in a fraternity myself (uh, long since holding alumni status). yes, we have a secret handshake, strange rituals and even funny costumes. oh boy. none of us were satanic (most were catholic, actually, i'm the rogue atheist in my class), and certainly none of us ran around sacrificing sheep or any other small mammal (though there's nobody claiming we never threatened pledges with sheep...). harmless fun.

the masons probably get a worse rap than they deserve. anti-masonry sentiment in the 1800s was out of control and i think it never went away. sure lots of presidents and leaders were members of secretive societies. they are no different than the others except for the fact that they only pick elites, wealthy types with potential. it's not so much that these societies create the leaders, it's that they pick the leaders (keep in mind, kerry was a skull and bones, too).

taks

comrade taks... just because.