Where's Alderaan?

As far as rumors have gone, Sleheyron was cut out of Kotor 1.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Kessel is a penal colony and has spice mines.  No, it is not a tourist attraction but could make for some interesting crawling through the mines.

yes the spice mines had slaves working away there, from prisons and all, play star wars rogue squadron on N64 lol OLD SCHOOL, but my point is, its a prision planet which the empire over use, one mission you had to rescue rebel soldier or something, and in galactic battlegrounds on PC, one of the special missions on the campaign you had to save some wookies or something from a Kessel spice mine thing, so its basically a prision - slave labour mines

As far as rumors have gone, Sleheyron was cut out of Kotor 1.

More than just rumor. Read what Bioware's David Gaider says about it here.

(w00t)

Now I want sleheyron to k3! (w00t)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Where did you get those screenshots? :)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Okay...so there is some material about the planet? Or are them all taken by Bioware? Do you know?

Okay...so there is some material about the planet? Or are them all taken by Bioware? Do you know?

Most of what we know of Sleheyron comes from what David Gaider says in the topic I mentioned before.

Still, I would also advice checking out Wookieepedia

1c3aa1c8.jpg

EDIT: Anyway, talk about Sleheyron is severely off-topic. This thread was supposed to be about Tatooine. Sleheyron has been discussed before, so look here first.

Edited by Jediphile

Yeah, I've looked wookiepedia already ;) I was just wondering if there were any Sleheyron mods ;)

Thank you anyway, and sorry this off topic

edit: Oh, It is beyond restoring. Pity :rolleyes:

Edited by Xard

Although Alderaan was mentioned in K1 by Saul Karath I don't think it would fit into the kotor enviroment. It would be better left in a cutscene like Coruscant was in K2.

That wasn't the only time, though. I recall finding some hologram or something on Taris, that even mentions the Organas of Alderaan. Wow - that means the Organas have been among the Alderaan elite for more than 4000 years...

As for fitting in, that all depends on how the plot unfolds. My suggestion was to use it precisely for that reaosn - a presumed safe haven that turned out to be not quite so safe...

i think that alderaan should only be in K3 as a cutscene, playing it would be to much like playing dantooine, with the mild climate and geography, and occasional city.

hey on that galaxy map, there are ten planets. any idea what the other ones are supposed to be?

Edited by HK-47_THE_MEATBAG_KILLER

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

i think that alderaan should only be in K3 as a cutscene, playing it would be to much like playing dantooine, with the mild climate and geography, and occasional city.

hey on that galaxy map, there are ten planets. any idea what the other ones are supposed to be?

Not sure, but one seems to be Hoth...

0c4857f1.jpg

they may have thought about adding Hoth at one point but decided against it.

the main reason not to use Hoth is that the planet is named after a Lord Hoth, who, if I am not mistaken, does not yet exist in the EU timeline.

an ice planet *like* Hoth, though, would be nice.

Wasn't Rhen Var that jedi place from Academy? Or was it Ilum? Ilum would be nice too :rolleyes:

good point, a lot of the planets seem alike. mabye some of the planets from ROTS, like Utapua, the fungus planet (cant remember the name), or Mygeeto (sp?), as only part of these planets were seen in Battlefront II. mabye add some towns onto these planets, native aliens, etc.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

but then maybe there wasnt towns on those planets and things? anyway those planets remind me of korriban (not the planet exactly, but what it would be like) depressing, lonely, no one there and i wouldnt really like too see stuff that has already been shown in the movies even a glimpse - dantooine wasnt, korriban wasnt, ect. new planets not in movies

I wanna see Deralia

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.