Who here has an Xbox 360?

Eddo36

Do you have a 360?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a 360?

• Yes
    • Not yet
    • Hell no

1. Cant be bothered to download files to get Xbox games to work.

I wonder how long it will be before PS3 games start taking advantage of that hard drive :blink:"

What does that have to do with anything ? With a 60 GB HD digital download of games are not as unrealistic as with a 20GB HD. But that's not the point I was making anyway.

I'm talking about patching.

• 4 weeks later...

The long term perception that somehow PC gaming is somehow in decline is endemic in the industry that it's taken as read - and yet no-one ever looks at the real situation at retail. Yes, PlayStation owns all when it comes to sales, but thanks mainly to GTA. In 2005, the PC games market in the UK was worth almost double that of the Xbox, and much more evenly distributed. Sure, the pattern of sales is slightly different on PC: there's more cut-price games sold and more consistent sales over time compared to consoles - which depend on blockbusters - but as the second platform of choice by a massive margin, it's far from being an also ran.

Doom and gloom? Not quite.

reference.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

531 :D

As a side note: I'll probably buy a Hexbox (original version) sometime this year.

That article on the Rev convinced me that getting the last of the this gen consoles would be wiser than getting a PS3 later this year.

Now If I could just find ten games on the blasted thing that weren't already on PC.... :)

531 :D

As a side note: I'll probably buy a Hexbox (original version) sometime this year.

Why?

Do you have a PS2 already? Because that would seemingly be the better choice for you than the hexbox. The only games I can really think of that are good for the hexbox are halo and splinter cell, but those are for other consoles and the PC too. However, those games don't seem your style (well, truthfully, I don't know what your style is). What were you thinking of getting for the hexbox?

Edited by Blank

Oh, yeah, edit it while I'm posting :)

I'm not sure what I'd get, I haven't researched it enough.

But it would be nice to play Morrowind OFF of my PC for once (even if it is with the ooogly graphics)

Oh, yeah, edit it while I'm posting :blink:

I'm not sure what I'd get, I haven't researched it enough.

But it would be nice to play Morrowind OFF of my PC for once (even if it is with the ooogly graphics)

heyz, i didn't expect you to reply within 3 minutes :).

I liked Morrowind for the xbox, though the graphics turned me away at first. Not very many glitches that I saw, and the transfer from keyboard to controller, IMO, seems to be pretty well-done for such a game. Now, IIRC you don't have Kotor? That might be worth getting for the box if you want.