Pics of your games: Reloaded

Bokishi

Some Oblivion screenshots.

oblivionexe11bo.th.jpg

I needed the Fur Armor more then her. :)

oblivionexe62no.th.jpg

Fireball VS bones.

oblivionexe99am.th.jpg

Gotta love that next-generation AI, he won't attack me because he is too stupid to walk around the fire.

oblivionexe105bd.th.jpg

Back to more corpse looting...

Oblivion doesn't have an interesting story or well developed characters... But it's just fun...

What is the point of having a thread full of pictures if we're not allowed to discuss each other's masterpieces? Leave the thread alone or post something constructive.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

It's nice to see trees that actually look somewhat like....trees....in a RPG.

I'd like to run out and buy it if only for the scenery scoping but too many things in the near future to get potentially sucked big-time into a game. :o

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I thought this was kind of funny:

OblivionTrollSuicide01.jpg

I was walking across a bridge and happened to look down, when I saw something green floating in the water beneath the bridge. Naturally, I decided to go down and investigate, which is what the picture shows (it was night, hence it's so dark).

OblivionTrollSuicide02.jpg

The green thing turned out to be the corpse of a troll. When I searched the body, I found a note, which read as shown above. Isn't that cute? :thumbsup:)

Looks to me like mkreku 'sploited some glass armor on 'im!  Either that, or he powerleveled!  Go mkreku!  GOOOOOOO!

I have no idea how to powerlevel. All I know is that everytime I enter a fort/cave/shrine, I come out 3-4 levels higher than I came in. I am having trouble sleeping as much as the game wants me to! Everytime I sleep I have to do it in intervals, because I have several levels accumulated.

Oh, and since every enemy I face has daedric equipment, my bank account is growing faster than I can spend. What am I supposed to buy? I bought a house, but that only cost something like 15000. I still had 45000 septims left! I have no idea how much I have right now though.. I am assuming it's way more. Just keep on picking up them daedric daggers (weighs something like 10 pounds, sells for 1200 in the "A Fighting Chance" store). With my 100 in natural strength (plus a bunch of equipment induced strength), I always come home with tens of thousands of septims worth of equipment.