Sid Meier's Railroads!

karka

Sweet! The original RR Tycoon is one of my all-time favorites. Hopefully there will be opportunities for some of the more sophisicated stock market manipulation that went on in the late 1800s.

I remember a huge bug in the original, where if you went so far into debt, your stocks would end up exploding in value, often splitting a few times, sometimes even goofy like 8 to 1 splits and whatnot.

My income was soley based on the ridiculous stock revenues. It was hilarious.

Oh wow, it was more of a poke of fun. If you haven't played them, you should give them a try. #2 was great...not too familiar with #3.

They are games that don't seem like fun, but wow are they ever. Fun in a "where did the last 16 hours go?" type of fun.

Hrmm, I think I'm looking forward to the CivIV expansion more. And possibly CivCity: Rome but I need to see more info first.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I remember a funky setup where my friend built a railroad and stopped the train in front of the competitor's bus service. Naturally there was a traffic jam and if that wasn't bad enough the dude had another train run back and forth smashing all the buses lined up.

Spreading beauty with my katana.

Oh wow, it was more of a poke of fun.  If you haven't played them, you should give them a try.  #2 was great...not too familiar with #3.

They are games that don't seem like fun, but wow are they ever.  Fun in a "where did the last 16 hours go?" type of fun.

Great, that's just what I need. <_<

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Playing this online would rock, as you and your buddies build railroads together and send your trains to destroy the competition.

Brilliant!

so what... giant 1 skillion lb trains smashing eachother into digital oblivion is fun? I thought fun was supposed to be pure carnage with minimal (if any) reason for said carnage to have happened.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Clearly you have not played the RR Tycoon games. :D

Ah...the glory days. The best part in those games was "deliberately" forgetting segments of the roller coaster. And so as the cart passes through the apex of the loop, it flies off into oblivion. The ensuing carnage was priceless. :D

Who said anything about roller coasters?

Clearly you have not played the RR Tycoon games. :D

Ah...the glory days. The best part in those games was "deliberately" forgetting segments of the roller coaster. And so as the cart passes through the apex of the loop, it flies off into oblivion. The ensuing carnage was priceless. :D

Clearly you are confusing RC Tycoon (Roller Coaster Tycoon) with RR Tycoon (Railroad Tycoon).

Sorry Jags...but it must be done.

-5 TOMBS

Anyone here played Locomotion? The updated Transport Tycoon Deluxe.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds