Star Wars Movies Are Satanic?

LoneWolf16

No, this isn't spam. I'm really concerned about this...so I sent the guy a letter. Here's what I got in response, and what I wrote.

The pope tells people to be good, and SATAN tells people to be good. That is the problem. Your Goodness will land you in hell according the the GOOD book.  Deliverance from hell is to renounce your own tainted goodness (likened to filthy rags in the GOOD BOOK - Look it up) and trust in the Goodness (Perfect rightesousness) of Jesus Christ. So, yes. Good old Yoda will send you straight to hell. But your agnostic ass was going there already Cameron. As far as logic or reason:

Pro 14:12  There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

If you were truly agnostic, you would be seeking truth rather than ridiculing things you know nothing about.

Sincerely

David

Cameron wrote:

So, basically you're saying that the fictional universe I've loved since I was a small child is tainted by the Devil's influence, correct? You're also saying that a small green alien, who preaches nothing but peace, wisdom, and use of the "light side" (meaning...goodness, basically) is naught but a messenger of Satan?

Honestly now, either Satan has changed his ways, or this is a strange, strange way to get what he wants. Telling people to be good will make them evil? Advocating nicety and benevolence has become the only way he can garner followers? Who takes a 3 foot green alien who can't form a proper sentence seriously? This is a failed attempt if ever there was one.

I'm asking you to reconsider your stance on this...I mean, try looking at it from a position of reason or logic. This makes absolutely no sense.

For your sake, and that of the people who actually are willing to believe this...this garbage...I hope that you'll eventually realize your error.

And if this is a joke........I laughed my Agnostic ass off. ^.^

What in the hell is this guy talking about?

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Star Wars is NOT satanic, lovewolf. Relax. :huh: For one thing, the Baphomet he gives in his web site may look like a perfect Yoda face, but in reality the symbol can be drawn in different ways. If you look here, you'll see that any baphomet when looked upside down might appear similar to Yoda, it isn't nearly as similar as the drawing he gives. Don't worry about the "subliminal message" here, because there isn't one. You could take almost anything and draw some sort of satanic parallel if you really tried. ;)

Yoda actually preaches some of the same things Jesus preached (love, peace, forgiveness), just minus the religous part. Liking Star Wars will not send you to hell. If you wanted to look at it from the Christian perspective, denying God and Jesus and worshipping the force (funny, I know) and/or following some Star-wars esque philosphy might send you to hell. But simply liking and watching Yoda/Star Wars is not satanic in any way. If it's just something for fun, there's no harm in it. This guy sounds like a real nutjob to me. I wouldn't be scared by what he says. And this is coming from a Christian, too. :(

Edited by Mothman

Where do folks get all this satanic crap anyhow. I mean, I can understand fervor, but leveling the satanic charge is soooo old.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I wasn't actually concerned about it, Mothy, I know full well there's nothing there to worry about with Star Wars, other than it being a sink hole for money. What does concern me is that some people take this tripe seriously.

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

I think that Star Wars is equally satanic to anything else that guy says is satanic, including satan. Oh ya and that Pixies is responsible for satan because he bullied him as a kid.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I'm just curious if anyone besides me, Laozi, and Kor actually read that thing.

And Satan shouldn't have been such a pansie girly.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

You mean you think the whole thing is a satire? Maybe, but take a look at the rest of the content on sounddoctrine.com. If it's a fake, it's an unusually good one. If the Jack Chick site can be real, there's no reason why this couldn't be. There are people in the world who really believe these things. :blink:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Attention seeking misguided ****.

GL does not have the smarts to make a subliminal message. So unless you believe that Satan is the puppetmaster ...

As I said in the other thread: if it is a "never-ending" goal, then Satan won't ever achieve it.

:)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I'm just curious if anyone besides me, Laozi, and Kor actually read that thing.

And Satan shouldn't have been such a pansie girly.

I thought that too, but the response I got sort of put some doubt in me.

Guy's a prick as far as I'm concerned. :)

- Everlast

Should Christians Celebrate Black History Month?

"What will the liberals think of next? Jew History Month? Homo History Month? Frankly, it frightens the living Hell out of me!"

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Homo prevention

2.  A boy must eat everything on his plate. But if your son pesters you to serve corn on the cob, hot dogs or sausages, that is your signal to change his diet. Try serving meals that more effectively evoke a hankering for the fragrant delights of the female genitalia. An artichoke stuffed with tuna fish will usually do the trick.

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.