Oblivion GOLD!

taks

Well, that kinda sucks. I'm nowhere near ready for it yet. Which means I am going to have to studiously avoid all Oblivion threads for the next 6 months.

AH well, at least I get to wait for the patches bewfore I get involved with it.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

I played it with an nVidia Go (something) ...

I had a GeForce 3. I still have a GeForce 3. I'm screwed.

Actually, I've been putting off a gfx & RAM upgrade, so I can get those up to the recommendations if I can convince myself to part with the cash. But I'll still have a 2.0ghz processor.

Oh well. I'm not really burning to get this one anyway-- I'll wait and see what the reviews and community response are like.

The game will definitely be a graphics pig. (Morrowind was pretty demanding, too. ) If you aren't fussed by the hype then I doubt you'll be encouraged to upgrade for it after it has been released, either.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Would every one not interested in Oblivion be so kind as to get the **** out of the thread? Trolling about Patrick Stewart and various game features weren't even funny the first time, and absolutely not the threehundred time either.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Are you one of those "OMG OMG there's no crossbow therefore this game sucks!" type people?

No, I'm one of those

"The whole thing is terrifying, actually. Would you mind staying around for a while? Just to keep me company?"

"Why would I stay in this dump?"

"There's no reason to be rude! You can leave now if you want!"

"I'm only kidding, my friend."

"Oh, silly me. I should have known you were only teasing. Please, come on upstairs with me."

people.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Are you one of those "OMG OMG there's no crossbow therefore this game sucks!" type people?

No, I'm one of those

"The whole thing is terrifying, actually. Would you mind staying around for a while? Just to keep me company?"

"Why would I stay in this dump?"

"There's no reason to be rude! You can leave now if you want!"

"I'm only kidding, my friend."

"Oh, silly me. I should have known you were only teasing. Please, come on upstairs with me."

people.

Well, that's not "cut" content hehe.

You're right. It's an ambitious feature.

Speaking of ambitious features the only one I am curious about is the stealth model that's being incorporated into the game. What little I read of it seems to suggest it's actually good and quite a step up from past Elder Scrolls games. It's being developed by Emil Pagliarulo who worked on Thief: Deadly Shadows.

AHA!  beat ya'll to the punch!... finally, a new game to play.

http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/693/693106p1.html

taks

Woooo!

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

You're right. It's an ambitious feature.

Speaking of ambitious features the only one I am curious about is the stealth model that's being incorporated into the game. What little I read of it seems to suggest it's actually good and quite a step up from past Elder Scrolls games. It's being developed by Emil Pagliarulo who worked on Thief: Deadly Shadows.

I haven't read much about it, just that shadows have been removed.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)