Empire at War

Calax

42... but one is an asteroid field.

Each one has a DIFFERENT MAP for a ground battle. just a tidbit.

and for gabs... and others...

BBQ... Gungan style!

Die, gungans, die!

I may be LS, but I make a special exception for gungans (and perhaps ewoks)... I'm a nice guy otherwise. Honestly! :p

I like ewoks :shifty:

Let them make fish-soup of gungans :)

IB1OsQq.png

BBQ... Gungan style!

Die, gungans, die!

I may be LS, but I make a special exception for gungans (and perhaps ewoks)... I'm a nice guy otherwise. Honestly! :)

I like ewoks :p

Let them make fish-soup of gungans :p

Hey, I like ewoks too... o:)

Preferably roasted :shifty:

BBQ... Gungan style!

Die, gungans, die!

I may be LS, but I make a special exception for gungans (and perhaps ewoks)... I'm a nice guy otherwise. Honestly! :)

I like ewoks :p

Hey, I like ewoks too... o:)

Preferably roasted :shifty:

Yub-Yub!

:'(

ewok025.jpg

IB1OsQq.png

BBQ... Gungan style!

Die, gungans, die!

I may be LS, but I make a special exception for gungans (and perhaps ewoks)... I'm a nice guy otherwise. Honestly! o:)

I like ewoks :)

Hey, I like ewoks too... :p

Preferably roasted :p

Yub-Yub!

:'(

ewok025.jpg

Ah, I see dinner is served...

"I see dead ewoks..."

You'll excuse me - I'm having a few old friends for dinner... :shifty:

Aren't there some races more annoying than fish-speak? How about the blablablab race from Sullust, you know, the one that copilots the Falcon in EP 6!? :angry:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

selkath didn't make it into the game. and you never EVER blow up sullust. It's one of the only places capable of producing capital ships.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

There are other, more loyal planets capable of making capital ships. Blablablab people = B00M! :p

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Hey, I like ewoks too...  o:)

Preferably roasted  :thumbsup:

Does this mean I wasn't the only one who laughed when some of the Ewoks bit it during RotJ ? :-"

Seriously though, is this game worth getting? I've heard a lot of mixed things about it...

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Yeah, but now its crap and we have to read your stupid posts about blowing up a fictional race of beings that bothered you.

And yes, we have to read them. I am forced to read your posts. FORCED TO!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

FORCED TO!

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Everyone is an idiot?

FORCED TO!

No Mr. Lare Kikkeli, I expect you to fly.

Imagine, if only I could have wings of iron, then I would be king.

Imagine, if only I could have wings of iron, then I would be king.

O RLY?

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!