Black Isle Compilation

Diogo Ribeiro

Is PS:T really that bad? I never played it.

Depends on your tastes in a CRPG. If you like well written and complex dialog that happens to be quite long, using a premade character with a intricate back story, along with colorful NPCs to join in a setting that is bizarre and unconventional then Planescape: Torment is for you.

If you like conventional stories with a character created by yourself in a more traditional setting with a better balance in the action versus dialog, then Planescape: Torment is not for you.

Personally, I think it is the second best game ever made.

Harvey

Is PS:T really that bad? I never played it.

Depends on your tastes in a CRPG. If you like well written and complex dialog that happens to be quite long, using a premade character with a intricate back story, along with colorful NPCs to join in a setting that is bizarre and unconventional then Planescape: Torment is for you.

If you like conventional stories with a character created by yourself in a more traditional setting with a better balance in the action versus dialog, then Planescape: Torment is not for you.

Personally, I think it is the second best game ever made.

The first being Fallout? :thumbsup:

Fallout 1 is the best game ever made with Fallout 2 being number 3.  :)

Well since I find Fallout boring, I must disagree. Interesting and well executed but I need loads of coffee to play it. Earth tones in bland graphics and slow, repetitive music *snore*... :devil:

X-Com UFO Defense. Ultima Underworld 1 & 2. DOOM 1. :D