Fallout 3 : Ideas and suggestions

astr0creep

Way more scary on rollerblades, they were slow as anything in FO1 and 2. Fast in FOT in real time though. Have some fond memories of trying to mow them down before they could get to the party and tear it to shreds. And one particularly dumb individual who tried to fight one in melee combat.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Way more scary on rollerblades, they were slow as anything in FO1 and 2. Fast in FOT in real time though. Have some fond memories of trying to mow them down before they could get to the party and tear it to shreds. And one particularly dumb individual who tried to fight one in melee combat.

I remember Deathclaws having insane AP and moving (and attacking) quite quickly. It seemed if I didn't kill it in maybe 2 turns, I was screwed.

The mother was even worse.

Edited by alanschu

The Deathclaws were a hard foe. bad enough they hit you hard, they even knock you down and clear across the ground.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

It's quite simple. Just make sure it has enough AP's to move towards you but not complete an attack. Then when you have enough space, shoot it in the eyes. By the time you come across the groups of DC's you can access the plasma gun which can just punch through them.

Depends on your character builds of course but they never gave me problems in TB mode.

Edited by ShadowPaladin V1.0
I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]