THE nutjob thread

astr0creep

Yeah. So. Ok.

I've been called a nutjob on these boards more than once and since I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one, here is a thread just for us.

Go crazy about anything you want, rant, scream, theorise, write poetry, whatever you want. Within forum rules please :D

Post early, post often, I think this won't last long...

As a first, I think XMen3 will suck popsicle because Brett Ratner is overrated and from what I read he will be to XMen what Shumacher was to Batman.

First of all, you are a nutjob.

Second of all, I've been called a "sky pilot" before. I think that was based on my religion, but I'm not sure. I've been called a lot worse than either one, though.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I don't know. Maybe only a nutjob would create this thread? Why the hell am I sky pilot. It's a mystery with no solution.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Yeah. So. Ok.

I've been called a nutjob on these boards more than once and since I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one, here is a thread just for us.

Go crazy about anything you want, rant, scream, theorise, write poetry, whatever you want. Within forum rules please  :D

As a first, I think XMen3 will suck popsicle because Brett Ratner is overrated and from what I read he will be to XMen what Shumacher was to Batman.

In an interview Brett Ratner said that Bryan Singer was better at X-Men than he was. So that right there confirms that this one won't be as good.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Yeah. So. Ok.

Go crazy about anything you want, rant, scream, theorise, write poetry, whatever you want. Within forum rules please  :D

In an interview Brett Ratner said that Bryan Singer was better at X-Men than he was. So that right there confirms that this one won't be as good.

See, now this is too informative to be in the nutjob thread.

If you would've said "I think that in an interview Brett Ratner would say that Bryan Singer was better at X-Men than anyone. So that right there means that Brett Ratner sucks." Now THAT is nutjob perfection.