Do you prefer the light side or the dark side?

Well, in Kotor I it is definetly LS. I don't like playing DS in Kotor I since you have to do those really terrible things to those who did so much for you.

Yeah...

Though I would have welcomed the chance to tell the jedi council just what I think of their deception and manipulation...

PS: Been meaning to ask for while now, where did you get that avatar? It looks awfully familiar somehow... :D

In Kotor II however, a lot of my characters are DS.

Probably because I don't like it to be a pawn of the Jedi Council who either exile you or want to cut you off from the force.

That remids me why I played first time k2 as LS (I wasn't sure how I would play it): It was because of (OMG (w00t) ) Atris.

When she started to blame me everything possible, I was really pissed. But I didnt want to kill her. (I am a WEIRDO :p) I wanted to prove that she was wrong. So I was LS.

Other reasons were: I wanted to help Republic

I wanted to know, why Counsil cast me out. Know, not kill. (Well, I wanted to kill Vrook after they tried to cut me off the force. :huh:" Damn Kreia, ruined my revenge)

If I play DS on k2, I play quite weird ds. Exile char profile is something like this: He wants to kill jedi council, but wants to help Republic. So he kills all jedis and jedilovers, but helps Republic. Pretty unusual. :lol:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

If I play DS on k2, I play quite weird ds. Exile char profile is something like this: He wants to kill jedi council, but wants to help Republic. So he kills all jedis and jedilovers, but helps Republic. Pretty unusual. :lol:

That is how I played Kotor2 for the first time. They punished me for it quite hard... (not being able to kill Kavar/Vrook) and loads of LS points for defending Khoonda... even if my intention was that they should be used as cannon meat :huh:

Well, in Kotor I it is definetly LS. I don't like playing DS in Kotor I since you have to do those really terrible things to those who did so much for you.

Yeah...

Though I would have welcomed the chance to tell the jedi council just what I think of their deception and manipulation...

PS: Been meaning to ask for while now, where did you get that avatar? It looks awfully familiar somehow... :D

I made the avatar myself.

To get it, I gained full influence with HK-47 in a LS game:

1: Tell him you killed the Mandalorians on purpose

2: Kill Kumus on Dxun with only HK in the party. (You only get DS points here)

3: Force persuade the soldier on Onderon who has "questions"

4: Tell Ponlar the second time "Everyone join Ponlar, the queens reign must end"

(You can still fight for Kavar and Talya one's you have done that, you can only fight for Vaklu if you removed one of the captains from there posts).

You then have 100 influence over HK and then you can take a screenshot of him while he has almost LS mastery.

Yeah, he still likes to kill everything but he has LS mastery.

Master Vandar lives!

If I play DS on k2, I play quite weird ds. Exile char profile is something like this: He wants to kill jedi council, but wants to help Republic. So he kills all jedis and jedilovers, but helps Republic. Pretty unusual. :p

That is how I played Kotor2 for the first time. They punished me for it quite hard... (not being able to kill Kavar/Vrook) and loads of LS points for defending Khoonda... even if my intention was that they should be used as cannon meat :p

If you want to help the republic on Dantooine but you want to kill Vrook, you can. Just tell the mercenaries that you want to kill Vrook. You then fight the mercenaries. Then Vrook comes out of his cage and you fight him. You get back to Khoonda. Then you say you help them. The only thing that actually matters here is that after you have done some things you go to Zherron and tell him you are ready (notice that Vrook isn't in Khoonda then).

In the fight with Azkul you tell him that you are not letting him kill Adare. You kill the mercenaries.

Then after the battle you get congratulated by Adare and then, surprise, Vrook appears and you can kill him.

Saved Khoonda, jippie, killed another Jedi Master, jippie.

Got a Jedi Masters robe.

Then go wear it when you help the republic and Thalya. Bad thing that it isn't "Vrook's robe" so Kavar would recognize it and you could kill him too.

By the way, it is perfectly possible to gain DS mastery while helping the Ithorians on Telos, the refugees on Nar Shaddaa, the Khoonda militia on Dantooine and Queen Talya on Onderon.

Yeah, you got to kill a lot of innocents, that's right.

Master Vandar lives!

Well, the first time I played it I couldn't kill Vrook whatever I tried ;)

And I could get DS-Mastery for that game WASN'T it that I got MAJOR LS boostage by healing the 4 soldiers on Dantooine :-

All 4 made me from about 5% away from DS-mastery to about 20% LS :huh:

(And I did help the Ithorians, Refugees, Onderon and Khoonda)

Power will not give you friendship.

It will not bring you love that you can believe.

It will breed only enemies.

Power means that you can never trust anyone.

Power means that everyone is out to get you, and you can never no security or peace, since you're always looking for the knife in the back.

LS ftw.

Power makes paranoia.

Power breeds a lust for more power.

Power=bad.

oh and I'm a kinda middle of the road here.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I am the peacekeeper, the nice guy, and plus gets all the ladies. LS is where it's at.

DS is for gothic people, sociopaths, and just plain psychopaths. Or just bullie's in school. Usually, they don't get laid, as much as LS people do. :(

Edited by Ioini