Valentines HQ

Walsingham

I got the idea from the statement 'make love not war' and it occurred to me that war may have other side-effects, but at least war has rules, and you can share your trials and tribulations with friends. Hence a war room for Love. :thumbsup:

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I got the idea from the statement 'make love not war' and it occurred to me that war may have other side-effects, but at least war has rules, and you can share your trials and tribulations with friends. Hence a war room for Love.  :thumbsup:

Way to dodge me.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

You keep posting at the same time as me. *pouts*

You haven't really said what your women troubles are, mate.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I've read this whole thread... and it still doesn't make sense.

Whats the matter, too fat to keep up?

Well... I am rather quick.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

What you will need irrespective, is a plan for dinner that doesn't involve restaurants. It is completely bloody impossible to get reservations on Valentines day.

I guess it would depend on her taste, but you'll need some meal ideas.

Home cooked meal always a good idea, that way the victim is already trapped in your lair with nowhere to run you can enjoy a more intimate environment. Just be prepare to have rohypnol and handcuffs some good wine and expensive dessert on hand. Oh and Febreze is a life saver, use it to get rid of that smell of rotting corpses "guy" smell.

I've read this whole thread... and it still doesn't make sense.

Whats the matter, too fat to keep up?

Well... I am rather quick.

Fat is a state of mind. And you are Fatso McFatty!

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

What you will need irrespective, is a plan for dinner that doesn't involve restaurants. It is completely bloody impossible to get reservations on Valentines day.

I guess it would depend on her taste, but you'll need some meal ideas.

Home cooked meal always a good idea, that way the victim is already trapped in your lair with nowhere to run you can enjoy a more intimate environment. Just be prepare to have rohypnol and handcuffs some good wine and expensive dessert on hand. Oh and Febreze is a life saver, use it to get rid of that smell of rotting corpses "guy" smell.

:thumbsup:

Seriously though. I mean even if ...I mean when we get you chaps dates we are going to have to have a date to go on.

*scratches chin*

Besides the obvious options, what neat stuff can you get to do at home?

-Elwood Blues

Walsingham, help me! What do I do. There is this girl I like, and I don't know if she likes me because she liked me, then she got mad at me, and now I can't tell. TELL ME!

Walsingham, help me!  What do I do.  There is this girl I like, and I don't know if she likes me because she liked me, then she got mad at me, and now I can't tell.  TELL ME!

Why did she get mad at you? And can we put some explosions on your bit of the love-map?

-Elwood Blues

Walsingham, help me!  What do I do.  There is this girl I like, and I don't know if she likes me because she liked me, then she got mad at me, and now I can't tell.  TELL ME!

Why did she get mad at you? And can we put some explosions on your bit of the love-map?

Something about me not talking to her in school or something...

Hmmm... I'm guessing you should eat some humble pie. Go ask her out. But it should be in a novel way.

-Elwood Blues

Hmmm... I'm guessing you should eat some humble pie. Go ask her out. But it should be in a novel way.

What is that supposed to mean? Novel? You want me to write a book about her and give it to her?

That's an idea. I'm trying to think of something cool. What does she like? What's she like?

-Elwood Blues

She laughs at my jokes, joins in with my jokes, and told me I was very srange. She likes soccer I guess. She plays soccer at least. She likes funny I guess...

What is that supposed to mean? Novel? You want me to write a book about her and give it to her?

No, no, no. What you do is set up a scavenger hunt to find her 'secret admirer' (you) and make sure and have it set up so that you seem soooo sexy in her head that on the next to last step where you ask in the form of a note if she'll be your date she's bound to be your date even after she finds out you're a fat slob.

It worked for Donkeylips.

In some ways, Valentine was like a jedi.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I am in stiches.

Hahahahahahaha.

No, no, no.  What you do is set up a scavenger hunt to find her 'secret admirer' (you) and make sure and have it set up so that you seem soooo sexy in her head that on the next to last step where you ask in the form of a note if she'll be your date she's bound to be your date even after she finds out you're a fat slob. 

It worked for Donkeylips. 

But I'm not fat...

At least not on the outside...