Valentines HQ

Walsingham

Except I'm out some $300 for a single dinner. And the smell of failure might cling to me afterwards. Again. Then I'll have to spend an additional $6000 for the magical gnome in the alley off main street to cleanse me again.......it's an unpleasant process.

At least this way I'm gradually bleeding away my funds. :-

Oh, and what pixies said. Definitely that one.

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

I hope you weren't expecting any royalties for that...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I hope you weren't expecting any royalties for that...

I was... :'(

Oho, gotcha!

The check will be arriving in a few days.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Except I'm out some $300 for a single dinner. And the smell of failure might cling to me afterwards. Again. Then I'll have to spend an additional $6000 for the magical gnome in the alley off main street to cleanse me again.......it's an unpleasant process.

Buy a taser and some duct tape. Much cheaper, much more successful.

Okay!

Three things she/he has to be:

- preferably female

- preferably human

- Finnish is a must!

Three things you can trade off, that are bad to most people:

- she doesn't have to actually like me

- she can be violent physically and verbally if she's hot

- she can wear clothes if she wants

Llyranor stepped up first. I'll continue with him in a second. My cunning scheme for you, Lonewolf16, is that you shall spend Monday wandering the downtown area (or equivalent) of your location*, and you shall be looking for people to help. You will help five people. In so doing you are sure to either happen across a winsome young lady and impress her, or you will be so annoyed with me for sending you out in the first place that you will get a date with an entire women's volleyball team, and become a sex-writer for Playboy magazine, just so you can publicly mock me.

Llyranor, you given us some excellent material. I think your best bet will be some kind of young violent offender. I'm not really sure where they hang out. the only thing I'm coming up with is to bait your car with overproof rum and leave it outside a women's college.

Anyone else want to chip in with a plan to net Llyranor his dream psychopath?

*If you are from Minnesota, just follow the Moose.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Anyone else want to chip in with a plan to net Llyranor his dream psychopath?

I vote Gabrielle is who he should date!

Edited by thepixiesrock

Gabs isn't Finnish, you cretin! *slap* Now, give me a hand. We need a big romance map over there and some more brains! Get cracking, you oaf!

EDIT: can someone actually give us a romance map for the Valentine's War-room? We can keep it updated.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Sorry.

What about him dating Gabrielle?

Gabrielle  :thumbsup:  :ermm:  :-  :wub:

Gentlemen, please! No loving in here! This is the Valentine's war-room.

-Elwood Blues

You have been waiting to say that since the inception of this thread, haven't you?

:D :D :D

Great work on the map, but I'm too stupid to put myself on it.

EDIT: Gabs, what have you possibly got against the Finns?

-Elwood Blues

Hahahahahahaha

Zing!

All right I'm sick of seeing my name thrown around here. Get a clue.

Harassment: We ask that the users of this board treat one another with respect, even when opinions differ. Personal attacks that are intended to cause unwanted attention, embarrassment, or harm will not be tolerated. In addition, Obsidian does not tolerate disrespectful and/or slanderous posts about its competitors, developers and publishers. Such posts will be subject to editing or deleting, with its posters censured or banned.

Maybe if you weren't a hypocrite all of the time, we wouldn't talk about you in the first place. But I will honor your request and stop.

Ladies and Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! I've already used that gag!

-Elwood Blues

Awkward silence...