Comics

Calax

not really kaft... the way they set up the crossovers is you've got the main series (the crossover House of M in this case) then all the other series start to tie in... but not in a way that really affects the plot that badly.

That might be true, because I havent read the entire "House of M" thing. I still hate it when they reference to something you know is in a mag you havent got, it makes you think youve missed a lot more than you have.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I like the concept of House of M and some of it's execution... but it just got to be to wordy then over the top.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Just picked up "our worlds at war" it's an ok story that leads into obsidian age. But it's got two young justice issues in it.

and DANG are those funny!

Wonder girl "Robin! Secret said DEATH is coming!"

Arrowette "Yeah... On Skis!"

Superboy "On skis? why not a surfboard while we're at it?"

Robin" Lobo! Impulse! Plot an evasive course and execute! Wondergirl, on weapons! Superboy, take sensors! Secret, prepare to head outside for deep-space recon! Emperess, Monitor Energy levels! Cissie, Nice hairdo!"

Then they have a cover that's impulse saying "They'll win this war my dead body!" then the other half of the cover is impulses gravestone with "That's Not FUNNY!" engraved on it.

Then they have a cover that's impulse saying "They'll win this war my dead body!" then the other half of the cover is impulses gravestone with "That's Not FUNNY!" engraved on it.

If I remember right, doesn't Impulse actually die in that storyline?

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

one of his versions does... he's got the ability to create another version of himself that he used to scout... it got blown up. I'm not entirly sure but I think it destroyed his psyche... but he's still around in the titans so...

lobo ain't as funny as deadpool.

also Pick up the trades Seeing deadpool in a 70's marvel girl outfit is priceless.

Wednesday next week...

The new Star Wars Legacy series from Darkhorse Comics

:))

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

• 2 weeks later...

The age of comic books was actually way before my time, and having to pick up more than three titles just to follow a story is very annoying, so I am happy that I have the Ultimate Marvel universe to read which is fairly self-contained.

I don't care what you have to say, Ultimate Spider-man is a lot of fun.

Edited by TrueNeutral

The age of comic books was actually way before my time, and having to pick up more than three titles just to follow a story is very annoying, so I am happy that I have the Ultimate Marvel universe to read which is fairly self-contained.

I don't care what you have to say, Ultimate Spider-man is a lot of fun.

I love the Ultimate Universe. I'm just waiting for Ultimate Alpha Flight.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Well, at least Santa Claus is, you know, real.

I mean everyone can kill an abstract philosophical construct. But to kill bloody Santa? Now that's a job for a bad mother****er, If I do say so myself.

And I do.

Edited by Baley

Well, at least Santa Claus is, you know, real.

I mean everyone can kill an abstract philosophical construct. But to kill bloody Santa? Now that's a job for a bad mother****er, If I do say so myself.

And I do.

Saint of Killers shot God in the face. IN THE FACE! Then fell asleep in his chair.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I don't know where to buy those. Amazon.ca doesn't have them (I'm not paying the shipping and customs charges for Amazon.com) and the local Chapters doesn't carry comics (or at least not when I last looked).

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Well, God must have known AND let him do it, otherwise god isn't omniscient and omnipotent ...

well god did abicate his throne in favor of lucifer (who promptly said screw it and made his own creation) in the events of Lucifer.

Meh. Anton Lavey is a nothing but a damn hippie, REAL satanists worship the devil.

:("