Bioware presents StarWars Dragons: Vice City 2K6 ?

Draikin

I have always been critical of the nwn1 OC/behind the times graphics out of the box. However OTOH I have always given it strong props for its toolset & MP capabilities. But the previous comments I made were a focus on the OC obviouslly.

Actually, I didn't think it was that obvious because I assumed that you were referring to the total package of NWN.

Is it fair to hold the NWN OC up against Baldur's Gate 1&2 when it's clear much of the design and effort went into areas other than the OC? If you enjoyed the NWN package, are they still resting on their laurels living off of past success?

With that said, I am hopfully that nwn2 will correct that short coming. But with ONLY their past compaines (BIS) games to create a base line its hard for me to equate obsidian with anything else. I have heard many opinions about KotOR2 but since I dont like SW and thus never bought it I cant really put that into the equasion, pro or con, if I never played it.

Did you play the first game?

Edited by alanschu

Edit: Yah! The bunny ^ is back.

I tend to get over things quickly :)

Too bad for Harvey. :shifty: (Harsh!)

He made his choice, I wish he'd reconsider, I really do. But there's nothing I can do about it, and I can't mourn him forever. Besides, I've got my own problems to deal with, like getting over this damn killer flu :wacko:

You can't really compare your depression to a real sickness...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.