All Saints are back!!!!

AlternaFurkle

ALL%20SAINTS%20-%20All%20Saints%20-%20Front.jpg

The four girls have finally decided to get back together and resume producing their fantastic music!

Linki

2005 was a sad year for music :thumbsup: (Destiny's Child split up and Greenday became more popular than ever) but with this news, 2006 is set to be a great year for music!!! :D

Who the hell are All Saints?!

Some pics of the gals:

73.jpg

*Shaznay Lewis*

Melanie_Blatt01_small.jpg

*Melanie Blatt*

184_686439155_sexy_H111451_L.jpg

*Nicole Appleton*

nat_app.jpg

*Natalie Appleton*

Celebrate and discuss.

Edited by AlternaFurkle

I hate to be a sticky wicket, but...

Advertisement: This forum is not to be used to advertise or distribute products, services or copyrighted material.

Also, teehee.

Edited by thepixiesrock

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I didn't register just to post this.

Ok but not an auspicious first post given the nature of the news and the huge "so? who the fark are they?" factor of the band,

Also, ><FISH'> hasn't posted on these forums in a long time (I wonder why...  <_< )

Because he's a schoolkid with school and stuff? anyway its nothing to be missed. ^_^

What makes you think I'm ><FISH'>'s alt?  :rolleyes:

Who else would admit liking them? http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?ac...highlite=saints

Edited by Surreptishus

The blonde at the end certainly isn't too terrible to look at... :rolleyes:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Am I the only one who is genuinly excited that they are back?

Because he's a schoolkid with school and stuff? anyway its nothing to be missed.

I'm suprised anybody around here even remembers ><FISH'> ! I'll make sure to tell him how much he is missed around here. How did you know he was a school kid anyway?

><FISH'> was supposed under account moderation for SEVEN DAYS. But the mods forgot to take him off the moderation.

Does that mean you've actually heard of them?

Actually both Appletons aren't bad at all.  I wouldn't mind having both of them at the same time.  :rolleyes:

Agreed. So very, very agreed. ;):(

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

I'm ashamed to know this but... all saints were a lame version of Spice Girls in the late 90's, they were marketed as less corny than the Spice Girls but they were nowhere near as successfull. I think their peak was doing that song for The Beach (Leo Di Cap film, thai beach and stuff). The two blondes are canadian sisters and can be seen naked in the film Honest.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0192126/

Actually both Appletons aren't bad at all.  I wouldn't mind having both of them at the same time.  :rolleyes:

Search them on google images and you might be pleasantly suprised. I can't link you there because that's the reason ><FISH'> was placed under account moderation in the first place.

I'm ashamed to know this but... all saints were a lame version of Spice Girls in the late 90's, they were marketed as less corny than the Spice Girls but they were nowhere near as successfull. I think their peak was doing that song for The Beach (Leo Di Cap film, thai beach and stuff). The two blondes are canadian sisters and can be seen naked in the film Honest.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0192126/

They were not as successful as the Spice Girls, but All Saints are not lame.

After a pleasant Google search, Natalie Appleton wins. :rolleyes:

- Everlast