Body Part Choppers

Yea.....in just the 6 episodes, I've counted somewhere upwards of 36 lost fingers and toes. :blink:

Anakin=20

Gen. Grievous=6

Mace=5

Luke=5

I know, I'm paranoid for counting all of that. :blink:

Edited by DarthVala

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

Yeah, most of them are done by Obi-Wan I think. He did it to Zam Wessell, Grievous, Anakin and the guy in the Mos Eisley cantina. (It's ironic that I included a play on that in my signature today.) Anakin has the highest number of occasions of losing a limb.

Edited by indarkestday

It all seems to be about the hands, doesn't it? I had wondered if anyone else noticed.

Kreia, Luke, the Cantina Guy in Episode IV, Anakin...I'm not very well [read:at all] versed in Star Wars lore, but there is seems to be some sort of campaign against hands. My theory is that it's a nasty injury that doesn't stop the character from running.

It all seems to be about the hands, doesn't it? I had wondered if anyone else noticed.

Kreia, Luke, the Cantina Guy in Episode IV, Anakin...I'm not very well [read:at all] versed in Star Wars lore, but there is seems to be some sort of campaign against hands. My theory is that it's a nasty injury that doesn't stop the character from running.

Imagine a one legged Jedi.

Now die.

Imagine a one-legged HK-47...

HK-47-Stateme......*CRASH*.......ohh...Master, I am no use with one leg. Can't you repair me?

Revan-Hell no! I'm a Sith Lord! Not your personal maid!

HK-Pleading Statement-But my Assassination rate will be decreased by a numerical percentege of 71.22%.

Revan-Huh? I'm not good at math! Or at big words! Be a useful one-legged droid and do my homework!

HK- :'(

Edited by DarthVala

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

I believe there is some sort of tradition in Star Wars to have limbs cut off. It's like the 'bad feeling about this' thing. There's two many of these little self-references in Star Wars for my liking - in Episode 3 it gets to the point of egotism.

Be fair to Obi-Wan though. In ROTS he cut off three limbs at once! THREE! He's the master!

Yea.....in just the 6 episodes, I've counted somewhere upwards of 36 lost fingers and toes. =]

Anakin=20

Gen. Grievous=6

Mace=5

Luke=5

I know, I'm paranoid for counting all of that. :)

LOL :p

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot