ABC Miniseries: The Lost

Fionavar

It's yin yang people, yin yang.

I think Locke is going to be the guy who saves all their asses, but everyone thinks is "bad", coming up shortly.

But why is he against the baptism? I thought that was pretty apparent.

Maybe it represents control?

Follow "god" or follow Locke.

Due to constant diva-like behavior, US Weekly claims the producers of Lost are killing off Michelle Rodriguez's character, Ana-Lucia Cortez, as soon as they have the opportunity. Rodriguez is also facing legal troubles and is due in a Honolulu court next month on suspicion of drunk driving on December 1, her second such arrest in the last two years.

I hope so, I can't STAND her character. :unsure:

I , for one, will dance a jig during that episode if it ever happens. Maybe we should start a poll to see how everyone wants her to die. Maybe the Others should kidnap and send her for a swim with Mikey, or maybe the Island can wisp her away into the jungle after tearing all the flesh from her bones. Better yet, lets have her go even more crazy and let the survivors have to put her down. Either way , to paraphrase from 'Planet Of The Apes': "the only good Ana-Lucia is a dead Ana-Lucia".

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Hopefully tonights' episode is as cool as the writeup for it appears:

the castaways feat that the Others attempted to kidnap Sun; tempers flare between Jack, Locke, Kate and Ana Lucia

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

"there's a new sheriff in town boys and girls"

At first I thought it was Jack. Then for sure it was Ana Lucia. Hell I even thought it was Jin for a minute or two. But the junkie? I didnae see that one. :)

And is it just me or is Locke taking himself way too seriously?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I was pretty confused for a while about Locke's recent seemingly altered character, but then his explanation about blaming himself for Michael running off after he had taught him to shoot made sense.

Also, I couldn't really fathom Locke beating Charlie up like that, until I thought about how crappy Locke's own childhood had been, and that perhaps he indeed has an overly protective instinct towards a baby.

Still no Ana Lucia death yet. :ermm:

evil_twin.jpg