NHL

Fionavar

For as much grit Edmonton is showing right now Carolina is displaying an equal amount of heart. What a game. If there is any justice in the world some NBC fans might be discovering a hidden gem tonight.

This will be an agonizing fifteen minute wait.

Let's Go OIlers!!! Let's Go!!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Wowowowowowowow!!!!

And a shorty to boot!!!

Two more wins. Or one more loss? I think there might have been a little momentum shift tonight.

I Still Believe

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Well, there would have been no dishonor in losing. Put it that way. I know I'm not as depressed about losing if I put up a good show. Also, now the series wasn't a complete washout. Even if Carolina wins, the Oilers put up a fight. If the Oilers win the series, then they'll have come back from great odd. After all, they were one game from losing the series before the game started today.

Anyhow, I'm rooting for the Oilers. It's funny because I don't see nearly as many people rooting for Carolina and the ones I do seem to have mixed feelings whereas the Oilers fans are single minded.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Nice goal by Pisani to keep the Oilers alive. They're showing resillience, I'll give them that much.

I'd love for them to come back and win the series, and I guess Saturday night is the next step (which also reminds me Sunday is Father's Day...yikes, gotta get a card for pops).

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

You know, Pisani made some more history for this season's Oilers by scoring the first shorthanded overtime winning goal in Playoff Finals history.

Plus when you add the fact that the Oilers are the only eighth seed to make it to the finals, something tells me we may have a shot at this Stanley Cup thing yet.

Let's Go Oilers!!! Let's Go!!

Those Pisani for Smythe trophy comments aren't looking so silly now, are they?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I thought all of those Knob Hockey videos were hilarious. Do you have quicktime updated Alan?

Tonight I watched most of period two and three again. That's because I set my DVD player to record it but didn't switch it to the right channel. >_< At least I saw the first goal ( haha) and the tally by Peca at the end of the period.

Awww man and I have that picture of the little kid saved but can't load it into imageshack. I guess I'll just have to whore out my favorite Oilers Blog site instead.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif