Fallout 2 Query

Musopticon?

He didn't forget anything.

Don Jaguar was telling us his own favorites, compare:

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?sh...ndpost&p=539921

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Fallout 2 is a swell game. Who likes Cassidy and Marcus? Who hates Myron?

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

*chorus* WE ALL HATE MYRON! ...but the others were good, the AI is simply not good enougy, but the char backgrounds and acting was great. I will not judge a char becouse the overall sys AI is bad.

EDIT: Yay! (w00t) Lil' D is here to kick our ass :D

Edited by jorian

IB1OsQq.png

Myron usually survived long enough to convert the contents of the car trunk into as much useful material as possible. When running out of those empty hypo thingies... well Myrons luck usually runs out at the same time :-"

Edited by Gorth

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I left Myron alive, but the urge to murder him is indeed strong. I found his only redeeming quality is that he can help you make the Jet antidote, which is worth quite a few xp if you get him to talk to Dr. Troy in Vault City.

But apart from that, you sure feel like putting a bullet in him and generally let bad things happen to him, especially since I played as a female with high charisma :ermm:

I like Fallout 2, but I must admit that it leads me more to the dark side than any Star Wars game - not killing Myron and resisting the urge to tear up the Nixon-doll is really a test of character.

I left Myron alive, but the urge to murder him is indeed strong. I found his only redeeming quality is that he can help you make the Jet antidote, which is worth quite a few xp if you get him to talk to Dr. Troy in Vault City.

You can do that even without Myron, so effectivevly he has no redeeming qualities at all.

manthing2.jpg

But apart from that, you sure feel like putting a bullet in him and generally let bad things happen to him, especially since I played as a female with high charisma  :ermm:

I like Fallout 2, but I must admit that it leads me more to the dark side than any Star Wars game - not killing Myron and resisting the urge to tear up the Nixon-doll is really a test of character.

Just take him to one side away from the rest of the party and kill him. He dies anyway, might as well make it enjoyable.

There are none that are right, only strong of opinion. There are none that are wrong, only ignorant of facts

resisting the urge to tear up the Nixon-doll is really a test of character.

Oh no I could never let that slide. I tear that doll up. :thumbsup:

That's the spirit lass, you big meany.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

You can do that even without Myron, so effectivevly he has no redeeming qualities at all.

Yes, but it's worth more xp this way and you can get the antidote right away.

resisting the urge to tear up the Nixon-doll is really a test of character.

Oh no I could never let that slide. I tear that doll up. ;)

Precisely :D

That's what I like about Fallout 2 - it really does require strength of character to continue beyond that point without tearing up the doll instead of giving it to the kid :cool: