Huggable WotC

Gromnir

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to say that if I didn't like working with WotC, I probably wouldn't say anything at all. They've been great to work with on NWN2. Ed Stark, Rich Redman, and I talk frequently and they've been very supportive of what we're doing.

And sorry about not posting more over here - I barely have time to be semi-active on the NWN2 boards. I really should visit here more often. :)

-Ferret

Just wanted to say that if I didn't like working with WotC, I probably wouldn't say anything at all. They've been great to work with on NWN2. Ed Stark, Rich Redman, and I talk frequently and they've been very supportive of what we're doing.

And sorry about not posting more over here - I barely have time to be semi-active on the NWN2 boards. I really should visit here more often. :devil:

-Ferret

Who is this? :)

IB1OsQq.png

Who is Ferret? The Ferret!?!?

As his title indicates, he is a Lead Designer. The game? Neverwinter Nights 2. Be nice to the Ferret, or he'll authorize a sidequest where we torment an NPC named Jorian. I've heard he can be vengeful like this :D

Who is Ferret?  The Ferret!?!?

As his title indicates, he is a Lead Designer.  The game?  Neverwinter Nights 2.  Be nice to the Ferret, or he'll authorize a sidequest where we torment an NPC named Jorian.  I've heard he can be vengeful like this :D

Whats Neverwinter Nights 2? :)

...just joking :p

PS: if a sexy drow woman tortures me: I'm in :)

IB1OsQq.png

No one said it will be a PC... :D

:)"

Actually, they did:

Be nice to the Ferret, or he'll authorize a sidequest where we torment an NPC named Jorian.  I've heard he can be vengeful like this :D

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I'm not even sure what the topic is at this point :)

We could talk about the perspective of a Black Hound module... but you should ask the big J for more info... not me...

Edited by ramza

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

And sorry about not posting more over here - I barely have time to be semi-active on the NWN2 boards. I really should visit here more often. :o

-Ferret

Who is this? :thumbsup:

Ban PLZ!

What a silly bunch we are.

However, I'm glad to hear that the WotC praise is more than mere lip service. I can't really complain about your absence from this thread since you didn't really say much at the NWN2 forum when Gromnir started the topic there.

I'm happy to have some hope that WotC might be loosening its grip on DnD, even if only in some areas.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!