Influence opportunitys for Mira

The Zhug Bros. (the Duros on the crashed ship)

Basically you want Mira wherever there are bounty hunters for additional dialogue

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

If you've maxxed out your influence with Mira, (she'll say she'd like to be shown what the force is like) then to turn her into a Jedi, you must be on Nar Shaddaa.

Basically, take Mira to the place where Kreia taught you about listening to the energy of the force on Nar Shaddaa, and she'll become a Jedi Sentinel.

Otherwise, to max her influence, just take her with you everywhere in order to gain influence. (make the right choices though)

One chance on Dxun:

As stated above, have her in the party when you investigate the crashed ship containing the Duros (Zhug). Tell them that Mira is the real bounty hunter.

There are a couple of chances on Onderon.

1) Talk to Anda (you need to have a couple of pro-Vaklu statements first) about removing the captains. When Mira perks up and is enthused about getting paid bounties, agree with her.

2) When Ponlar starts the riot, don't choose any sides. Sometimes, this will get an influence bonus with Mira.

3) When the Twilek bounty hunter catches up to you, wants to start a fight and starts egging on Mira, then tell him that "I won't let you insult my companion."

4) When meeing with Kavar in the cantina, and when the fight starts, Mira will mention that she doesn't want any civilians to be harmed. Agree with her.

If you did all of the above, then that should be more than plenty. Note, that you don't have to go through with removing the captains if you still want to side with Queen Talia.

i think i might play it again and try that if not to try and beat a level 50 hanhar with a level 1 mira  :blink: .

that sounds alot like suicide i like Hanhar theres a cheat :p" that allows you to get his intelligence maxed out it rocks you also get strength it realy rocks :cool: he will destroy anything on the planet's surfice

Yup. Mira can be turned into a Jedi without ever having left Nar Shaddaa. (Since that's where you get her)

Also, Disciple can be made into a jedi without taking one step from the moment he joins your party. It does require talking to him at length though.

And shepherds we shall be,

for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be,

In Nomine Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti.