KotoR 3: Ideas and Suggestions

Point taken. but it is still not possilbe to do for 3 reasons"

1: The combnation is to strong they would never let you do it.

2: It would take a special equipment menu for this chrater causeing confustion because of the active weapons and inactive weapons.

1. That's why I want to. Can you imagine watching that Sith Apprentice wet his/her robes at the sight of a Jedi holding not one but two double-bladed lightsabers? The Sith knows he's in for an ass-whooping if that Xexto knows how to properly use it (kinda like a grenade launcher - deadly in the hands of an expert but suicidal in the hands of the untrained)

2. Depends on how they do it.

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Point taken. but it is still not possilbe to do for 3 reasons"

1: The combnation is to strong they would never let you do it.

2: It would take a special equipment menu for this chrater causeing confustion because of the active weapons and inactive weapons.

3: i doubt they would make you the required speices in the game

1: if it already happens in SW D20 as suggested then this is irrelivent, otherwise, balance isn't hard

2: Yeah, Duel weilding has never been done before

3: This isn't a reason, it's an opinion.

WHOOPS

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

id like 2 go 2 naboo and id like to revisit onderon. if uve noticed alot of the planets have a resembalence 2 planets in star wars films eg telos is couracant. i think it would be a wise choice to remain human or humanoid a twilek would be fine

I have been thinking of some suggestions that could possibly do well for a KotOR III. No flaming please, I have thought of these ideas and was wanting to see how the community perceived them. Ok..

Name could be: Knights of the Old Republic: The Last Struggle

The words going through space would be something like, "The Jedi Council is now rebuilding after 5 more years, but the Sith continue to hold strong...."Something about Telos finally being rebuilded, and other planets are working together to uphold the Restoration Project....

When you finally get to play your character, the character customization screen could be a lot better. Get to pick color of eyes, color of hair, skin tone, etc. But the twist is that you get to pick how you will look like as a child! Of course, more faces for everyone..maybe even a race different than Human. :-p

So it shows a cutscene where Sith burst in a number of doors, ready to take Force Sensitive children and convert them to Sith before they can understand what the Light Side is all about. Unfortunately for them, while you are on their ship with a handful of other Force Sensitive children..it gets shot down and crashes on a nearby planet we haven't visited yet and the Jedis come by and pick up the children, and leave for Corsucant.

There, you get to have the chance of meeting Dustil Onasi who left Telos after helping rebuild it to become a member of the Jedi Council. Dustil even has his own younger sibling that just entered the academy, depending on if you are a boy or a girl...aka possible love interest...Maybe even your character and love interest from KotOR II would be there (I guess at the beginning screen, they could ask some questions that would determine how the game went for the last part of the trilogy.)

So you get to interact with all of them and have a few chances to begin your path of light or dark. You get to go through some sort of Jedi training, and when you pass all the mini quests, you get to maybe play as a teenager which could start possible enemies, love interests from your longtime friends, or even enemies.

As a teenager, you can travel through Corsucant but cannot leave it yet. Final training to be a Padawan happens when you are ready to reach into young adulthood.

Almost immediately after the ceremony of all your friends that make it behind, something happens where you and your friends need to flee the place. A Jedi teacher accompanies you, and everyone escapes in the infamous Ebon Hawk.

Other things to make Kotor III more memorable if it comes out is more dialouge options, some other mini-games besides dueling and shooting Sith ships if they try and shoot you down.. More robes..And for the ones that love romantic elements, perhaps when you are on some planet..you could buy stuff for your lover, recieve stuff, maybe even go on a date.

I would like to see at the end an ending that shows what happened to every character after the trilogy to somehow give a closure to the Kotor series. For example, it showing you and your lover getting married and living a life of mayhem and destruction (Sith) or peaceful (Jedi). Canderous could finally get his clan to one of honor (mind you, I haven't played Kotor II all the way) and restore the Mandalorian reputation, etc.

Tell me what you guys think.