Happy Birthday Fionavar

Blank

Forum Guidelines Update Announcement ends 13th January 2006

Chief Moderator

Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators

Member No.: 49

Please note the following has been added to the Forum Guidelines:

Impersonation: Impersonating another person, such as a celebrity, political figure, user, moderator, company, or Obsidian Entertainment employee is prohibited.

Respectfully,

Fionavar

Well..no extra dragon avatar change then :huh:

IB1OsQq.png

If Kaftan is a example of a Swede I'm scared to meet one in person.

Id could say the same thing about you, Miss :huh:

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

If Kaftan is a example of a Swede I'm scared to meet one in person.

No! Don't say that. Swedes are the greatest. You'd love to meet one.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Happy Birthday. :)

Errr, do we really need to have this thread and the 'Why Fionavar Rules' thread? It's a bit scary, in an Animal Farm kind of way. Next we'll start denouncing each other (or ourselves) for failing to love Fionavar enough and be dragged off by bloodthirsty dogs.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Happy Birthday. :)

Errr, do we really need to have this thread and the 'Why Fionavar Rules' thread?  It's a bit scary, in an Animal Farm kind of way.  Next we'll start denouncing each other (or ourselves) for failing to love Fionavar enough and be dragged off by bloodthirsty dogs.

You obviously don't love Fionavar enough. If you did, you wouldn't have said something like that. There can never be too much Fionavar. :)

I hope ya realised his /her (  :lol:  ) Birthday

is already over?  :D

Not for another 25 minutes. :p

Edited by Deraldin