What Games Do you Want To See For Xbox360?

That is so wrong. RPGs should only be on the PC.

Kotor 2 would have been a commercial disaster if it had only been on PC. Fable would never have been created if Microsoft hadn't wanted an RPG for its console. Consoles benefit us all, even those who prefer not to own them. :)

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Expensive temper...I mean damn...the PC and the X-Box? Sheesh...what'd he do?

Well he had the chance to leave but didn't heed my warning. Out it goes! He knew better to do anything because one thing I didn't toss out was his hunting knife.

Have you met my friend Jail Time? :)

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

It is only illegal if you get caught.  :thumbsup:

The stab wound may be a hint. :-"

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

Depends on where you place it.  Slip in the knife in th upper palette and shove it into the brain will not make an obvious cut til the make an autopsy and by that time you can be long gone.

:thumbsup: You. Knives. Around me. Never.

- Everlast

Nah. A fall from two stories does the job. I know for a fact.

I had no idea they made two-story trailers now. Wow.

The only games I think I'd want to see on the Xbox 360 are MMORPG's. The Xbox 360 should be pretty safe from hacks and cheats (at least for a while) and the only games really getting an advantage out of that are MMORPG's. World of Warcraft perhaps? Blizzard has said they have no plans on doing a Xbox 360 version, but who knows. I just hope it doesn't get too many good games until it goes down in price and I can afford one! Everyone realizes that we all will have to get one eventually since Bioware and Obsidian are sure to be supporting it with everything they make, right?

Annoying that I want all three next generation consoles. I didn't care about the Xbox or the Gamecube for this generation, but they got me for the upcoming ones. Damn my weak self!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Lonewolf, there are other ways to kill a person just using basic gamer materials such as dice, a dice bag, a pencil, and paper.  You learn these things growing up in Iowa.

So......Iowa is basically like a state-wide maximum security prison? :thumbsup:

- Everlast

Yep. A pencil can be used to to kill in many ways. The most common is to hold a man down and shove it right up his nostril til you rupture the brain. A large size d4 can be wedged in the throat to cause suffication then easily removed to be used later when you hit an orc with a dagger.

Yep.  A pencil can be used to to kill in many ways.  The most common is to hold a man down and shove it right up his nostril til you rupture the brain.  A large size d4 can be wedged in the throat to cause suffication then easily removed to be used later when you hit an orc with a dagger.

I can see a tv series coming...

101 ways to use a pencil with your host Judge Hades.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I like the idea of a tv show on what to do to your man when he is sleeping, after you caught him the day before cheating on you.

Thats been done already.

Some damn fine suggestions on their as well if your a female. :ph34r:

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

In the manner of Fable: The Lost Chapters, I hope many good RPGs are released on the XBox 360, followed by improved and expanded versions released on the PC some months later. :)

Fable:TLC was for Xbox too.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf