Supermarket Hyjinx IX: Back to the Market.

thepixiesrock

Will Art have a street smart fish-outta-water bumbling rookie sidekick called Pablo Mendez, who provides sarcastic remarks in times of stress an is always messing up the detective's carefully thought out plans, which causes Art to say, "Mendeeeeeez!" and shake his fist?

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

No.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I will give you another inside bit of inside information. There will be double the necraphilia!

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'm making it up as I go.  I actually go the guys name from a suit jacket I have that says "Martini Carl" in it.

You stole Martini Carl's suit jacket?!?!

That was hilarious, btw.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Ok, here is the back ground information, but the game doesn't start yet, this is just what you will need to know before we start. You are Art Van Craft, a man who has made his way up the career ladder to the rank of detective. You take over Carl's old job. Your first assignment is to investigate Carls death. Something just doesn't fit, there must have been a reason he was at the airport.

It apears the only witness to anything was a supermarket bagger by the name of Stu Baker. He is in critical condition at the hospital,and does not look like he is in any condition to answer any questions at this time. Your best bet would be to go to the airport and check out what Carl was doing there.

Sorry to interrupt your introduction, Pixies, but something here doesn't fit. Upon further contemplation, I have come to a valid conclusion concerning the amount of necrophilia in the new story. Now, Pixies himself said that Art Van Craft was not to be the same drunk loose cannon that was Carl Martini.

He isn't the same drunk, loose cannon, vigilante character you had before.  Remember, you guys killed him?  Or were you too drunk to remember that?  Well, time to sober up losers, this guy is as straight as they come!

But would a detective like Art conduct necrophilia? I think not. So, continuing my theory, I must say that the idea of a straight cop conducting the act of defiling a deceased person or persons is highly improbable, impossible, and implausible. Therefore, the only understandable option is for the drunk, loose cannon, vigilante character, the late Carl Martini, to arise from the grave as a zombie and engage in sexual acts with other animated zombies or just corpses. These could include Carl's two deceased roomates, or the other woman he wanted to get down to business with.

I rest my case.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Frst off, I never said that Art Van Craft would engage in the necraphilia. Second of all, nobody said that in the course of this adventure, he won't consume a little beer. I just set up the character, you are the ones who ultimately make the decisions of the adventure.

Ken Thunder would do anything if it meant he was in the story. Even if it was illegal. :ph34r:

Don't worry, he might even be the next main character. I have a feeling the current one won't last long.

*Ring* *Ring* "Hello?" "Art, this is the chief, we need you down at the airport ASAP." You look at the clock; 7:30 A.M. Looks like you won't be getting that day off today. "Alright, I'll be there in an hour." "Ok, chief out."

You crawl out of bed and...

( a ) Take shower

( b ) Get dressed and do not take a shower.

a

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

As you near the bathroom, you hear the sound of the shower running. The door is closed.

( a ) Bust in and shoot first. You shouldn't need ask questions later, everyone should be dead by then.

( b ) Open the door.

( c ) Get your weapon ready and open the door.

b

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

You open the door and- Sorry champ, turns out, you really didn't learn your lesson from the previous game. Incedently, there was someone in your bathroom with a gun, and they shot you, six times. You had no time to see who it was, because you just opened the door and didn't have time to see anything before you were instantly shot.

Whaddya mean I didn't learn from the last game?! Last time he went in guns blazing, two hot girls making him breakfast were killed. I felt the potential risk was outweighed by the potential gain. >_<

Edited by LoneWolf16

- Everlast