Another weird thing...

Commissar

Spiders aren't insects. I wouldnt mind trying an arthropod or any food considered weird by the west. Most taste is acquired anyway so i think that a perosn could trian themsleves to like anything.

Those tarantulas must be quite big for there to be an appreciable amount of meat in the legs.

:"> damn me and my laxity in biology!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Spiders aren't insects. I wouldnt mind trying an arthropod or any food considered weird by the west. Most taste is acquired anyway so i think that a perosn could trian themsleves to like anything.

Those tarantulas must be quite big for there to be an appreciable amount of meat in the legs.

It's not so much that I'm not open to new things.........it's a gigantic spider. I have absolutely no desire to eat a large, furry spider. In fact, the thought itself makes me quite :wub: .

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

There was this newspaper story a while ago about a Norwegian fellow who ate a spider at a party. It had fallen off his shoulder and died, so he made a bet with someone whether he dared eating it. Well he did and threw up; he said it didn't taste much at all but those hairs the spider has on its back are poisonous, so he couldn't swallow it. Pretty gross story if you ask me; barbaric Norwegians...

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

It's not so much that I'm not open to new things.........it's a gigantic spider. I have absolutely no desire to eat a large, furry spider. In fact, the thought itself makes me quite :huh: .

They chucked the body (minus the twisted off back) over the fire to singe off the fur. After that they patted it down to dust off any remaining fur.

The tarantulas were normal size - they're palm sized. I watched with morbid interest how easily they twisted off the back from the silently screaming tarantulas.

Spreading beauty with my katana.

Meh. And here I was thinking you were a tough-ass veteran...

The ****-blocking side effect must be somewhat of a nuisance, though. I'll give you that.

Oh-ho-ho. Anybody would be a little weirded out by waking up covered with spiderwebs. I didn't freak out, though, and I'm not the one who's scared of them now. Go back to thinking I'm tough-ass! Please! Or I'll cry!

And I'm no longer mad about the ****-blocking side effect. That's why God made kitchen tables.

It appears that you seem you have an Iraqi Camel Spider living under you bed:

And given that they move at 10mph, you'll see him come an go before you can bat an eyelash.  So no need to worry, for you won't see a thing.  :)

Oh, and in the likely event that the mischevious fellow chomps and bites, simply wait for the cyst of the bite lump to rupture, pack it in with gauze & antibiotics (for it's too large to stitch you see), and wait for 4-6 weeks.  When all's said and done, you'll be the proud owner of your very own penny sized scar!  No, no my friend - there's no need to thank me...just thank the brave men and women of the US Army deployed in Iraq. 

"Camel Spiders - things that make you go 'noooo'!"

I'm...familiar with them, yes. Don't think they spin webs, though.

They aren't even really real, just a myth that was made up by some guy trying to get his wifes mind off of the fact that he was cheating on her.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I had a thought...maybe there were some spider egg sacs near the bed and they hatched, releasing hundreds of itty bitty spiders that crawled all over the bed for a couple days.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

That's like asking why ants take one path when there's so many other clear paths to choose from.

Perhaps it was just the shortest way to where they were going, or something. Or maybe they didnt like the way his wife smelled, or the way her side of the bed's blankets were rumpled.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts