I want a Feng Shui game.

Child of Flame

Yes and no. Although the simple system is appealing, modern setting realy doesn't do it for me, neither does the mishmash of themes. An alright concept however.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

You know there are other options beside the the fantasy/scifi-axel, don't you?

I'm quite sick of fantasy too.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I mean apart from that.

I knew I'd bait you on that. :D

kirottu said:

Speaking of modern games I am considering getting Hammer and Sicle when I have the money. It looks interesting.

There are very few broad stroke settings that hasn't been used. One setting that I wouldn't mind would be a near future type but have the story have a supernatural theme with a murder/conspiracy story line.

I'm thinking we need a whole new genre.

Subnatural.

Can you brave the monotony of the office? Rise above fellow employees and gain the favor of your employer by systematically digging up dirt on any and all competition, while keeping them out of your sordid homelife. Rise from Intern to CEO of a Fortune 500 company, but be careful and make sure the government doesn't find about about that embezzling you've been doing. Or run a completely honest business and go bankrupt.

Minigames will consist of collating an endless sea of documents.

I think a game like this would have to be real time and heavy on combat, they'd have to get it just right.

Time dialation at least as good as the Celerity Discipline in Bloodlines, and a fluid combat system similar to Max Payne, but way more complex to account for crazy off the wall Kung-Fu movie madness.

Like a Bob Sagat documentry on the finer aspects of laundry detergent.

:shifty:

didn't bob sagat die of a meth od? :lol:

He's dead? :lol:

But.......America's Funniest Home Videos............and Full House.... :'(

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast