Merry Christmas

Kinslayer

2859.jpg

I hope you had a nice mid-winters blot.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Merry Christmas to everyone! Especially Hades, i wish infinite Christmas greetings upon your person, :D

Oh yes, this is the second year in a row that I lose my job in the season, and this time I got robbed. Merry freaking Christmas it is.

I don't know about you people but nothing good has ever happened on Christmas for me.

Christmas carols make me nauseous.

:ermm:

Okay, that was unexpected. :-

I am not really depressed or anything. Its just that I don't get this whole christmas spirit thingie. It is the one thing about our culture I just don't get because it doesn't make any sense.

Edited by Judge Hades

Merry Christmas guys and gals. I celebrated Christmas at a beach club in the Canaries, together with a band of very drunken danes and norwegians. Man a hangover. :)

This keyboard is strange, lookie spanish thingies!

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Merry Christmas, you heathenish foray, you!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Pah, half the male kiddies at work are named Ch(K)ristian, and I hardly think any of the parents believe in anything other than their vast amounts of cash. :p

Speaking of which though, we went down here to escape the Christ part, however Americansque Christmas music(:x) managed to follow us even here. :o

BUT we succeded quite well in not being anywhere near a Christmas tree and getting completely, utterly drunk. (not to mention tan, always nice eh Mus? :*)

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I am barely 30 and I have gout.

Could be worse. My friend had gout when he was 24.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

(Only 48 shopping days left to Darwin Day.  Get your toy monkeys now! :D )

For some reason that makes me think of Linus and his countdown to Beethoven's birthday. :p

Brrr...who's having a white Xmas? (not me)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I'm dreaming.... of a whiiiiiiiiite.....Christmas!

Not so much here. After weeks of 15-20 degree weather and piles of snow, we have had a bit of a thaw in Northern Ohio this weekend.

I do feel for those poor bastards working the malls, though. The paper assigned me the annual "Last minute shoppers" story, so I got to see them in all their misery Friday night.

I swear, you can see the looks in their eyes that says "If I hear 'Baby Please Come Home' one more time I'm going to beat someone with a candy cane.

Happy holidays to everyone, and Merry Christmas too (if that's your thing)!

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

We just have clouds and moderately chilly temps. I bet a lot of people went up to Tahoe to ski tho. :p

And just in case there's 1 person who hasn't seen it yet...

santapope1a.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

(not to mention tan, always nice eh Mus? :*)

*shakes fist* You scurvy danes! At least I got AoE 3. Can beat some damned indians/turks/conquistadors/pirates.

For the record; we have about 2 feet of snow here. :p

Oh, I hadn't seen that. Thanks Vash.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Weve had the most snow fall in a single day for the last 10 years or so. Its almost a meter in some places.

julsno.jpg

This was yesterday so its more than twice as much today. Me and dad worked for about 2 hours clearing the driveway and that is using the 4WD minitruck with snowchains and a big plowblade attached to it. But could only move he snow about 40cm with one push so it took a lot of push-reverse-push-reverse before we even reached the road.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

It's rainy and melty today here... so not so much. (So much for living in the Great White North. :p)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

(not to mention tan, always nice eh Mus? :*)

*shakes fist* You scurvy danes! At least I got AoE 3. Can beat some damned indians/turks/conquistadors/pirates.

For the record; we have about 2 feet of snow here. :(

Oh, I hadn't seen that. Thanks Vash.

I just returned home, from an average 20 degrees evening down south to the snowy 0 here in Copenhagen... and I don't even have AoE3. ****! :angry:

DENMARK!