midichlorians

atombom2005

Yah, my face looks pretty young. I still get carded, heh. Nah, that's a pretty recent pic.

I had originally started my Masters in English Literature, immediately after double-majoring in Literature and Philosophy. But I quit that Masters pursuit.

Now, though, I'm going to go back and get a Masters in Teaching (English). I'll be at the top of the job pool for teachers, as most only have a Bachelors in Education, so hopefully I'll be able to pick a decent school and work my way up to a really good school.

Yes, it will be for highschool... And yes, I hated highschool. O sweet irony, thy daggers pierce deep!

evil_twin.jpg

Yah, my face looks pretty young.  I still get carded, heh.  Nah, that's a pretty recent pic.

I had originally started my Masters in English Literature, immediately after double-majoring in Literature and Philosophy.  But I quit that Masters pursuit.

Now, though, I'm going to go back and get a Masters in Teaching (English).  I'll be at the top of the job pool for teachers, as most only have a Bachelors in Education, so hopefully I'll be able to pick a decent school and work my way up to a really good school.

Yes, it will be for highschool... And yes, I hated highschool.  O sweet irony, thy daggers pierce deep!

how long have you been teaching?

not going to the junior collegiate level with your masters? :) i'm just getting into teaching and i'm already wanting out :) too dangerous

I wasn't going to read this thread... and was starting to regret it until I got to this post:
Dont make fun of DBZ DBZ is the best.

I was trying to decide between pitying you or laughing at you... but instead, I shall be embarassed for you: :">

i remember in highschool laughing at someone who watched that show than somehow being sucked into it. its like a disneyland ride you use to think was cool as a child but now you realize its kiddie capacity, it lead to bigger and better things so i appericate for that

how long have you been teaching?

not going to the junior collegiate level with your masters?  :- i'm just getting into teaching and i'm already wanting out  :) too dangerous

I haven't started yet -- but my family has a history of it. Dad was a Biology professor who moved later into teaching IB Biology in highschool. My sister taught Elementary School until she stopped to become a full-time Mom.

I originally wanted to teach at the Junior College level or the full-on University level, but the job market for those positions are pretty slim. :huh:

evil_twin.jpg

I originally wanted to teach at the Junior College level or the full-on University level, but the job market for those positions are pretty slim. :huh:

not at all man trust me, just think of some of the people who are teaching at the JC level and there are openings besides ITS TEACHING there are always openings. what state are you from?