pettion to LA

moreKOTORplz

The thread is pretty much done for, so how about you just beat it?

You don't have to be so rude Muso :ermm:

I had 7 polite replies in a row, I think I deserve to gently push one brat aside. :luck:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?sh...ic=38660&st=120

Mohammad, mountain. Mountain, Mohammad.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I'm trying to beat some sense in to this certain numbskull, otherwise I'd have long since abandoned this thread.

You do understand that it's against the rules to post anyhting K3-related outside that thread? So whatever you say in this thread will disappear soon enough after this sinks away locked, while the replies in the suggestions-thread will be archived. You'll have a better change at being seen in there.

Oh, and don't bother PMing the devs with your requests. It's not really polite.

kirottu said:

I don't care if you call me a nerd, but i think anyone on a game forum is a part of that community don't you? :luck:

But at least i don't plan my day around who i can try and bash to make myself feel important, i think that defines a true nerd.

anyways plz come up with something productive on the topic (I beg you) :D

I'm trying to beat some sense in to this certain numbskull, otherwise I'd have long since abandoned this thread.

May I suggest a genuine German flail?

Genuine you say? Worth considering, with all the fakes around these days.

Myself, I prefer the good ol' truncheon. It get's the job done.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

is this guy worst than me when it comes to bugging people for a game that will never exist? :D

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

One thread so far.

He isn't nearly as bad as you, Ramza. Yet. :D

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

:luck:
kirottu said:

they had one on hyperspace but it did nothing. W/e I just thought it was something that would be productive, but w/e. By the way is everyone else sitting here on a forum or is it just me because i seem to be getting the loser tag?

Oh thats right i haven't made a topic on the sexist character in SW gaming, thats why i'm a loser

* :D sorry*

One thread so far.

I can start another one if you wish... :luck:

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

One thread so far.

I can start another one if you wish... :luck:

Please by all me....NO. Dear god, no. :ermm:

kirottu said: