pettion to LA

moreKOTORplz

I'm new so don't shoot me if this is old news or retreaded but does obsidian or has obsidian made a formal pettion to LA from the users on here of the desire for KOTOR 3 news on production or whatever. I read the article on IGN about if LA desires to make a new KOTOR title? :devil: why would they not desire to make a new title? I understand it is not obsidian's call on production but they seem to be the chosen one for this title and it would make sense if they could send a pettion as a developer so the idiots at LA could finally understand "Hey guys lookt here is demand for this game title...I'm gonna go out on a limb maybe, now stay with me, maybe we should put this game into production so we can fatten LA's wallet so GL can make his little artise films <_< " JEEZ

sorry for the anger but just like to know if they had tried this or if not is it a good idea

Have you considered the possibility that Obs just doesn't want anything to do with Lucas right now? They have two games in the pipe afterall.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

well at least answer the question before it is closed, its just obsurd that there is no NEWS ON KOTOR 3 sick of it

Why should there be any news on K3? No one is making it, most studios don't have what it takes to make it or even try their hands at it and the studios that might get it done decently are Obs and Bioware. Both of which are making their own games right now.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

they said it in IGN they are hopeful to use what they have used in their new game on KOTOR 3 along with the potential for money on this title are you kidding me. It is LA that is the problem, i think GL needs to look at his gaming department and ask if they are being paid i mean come on.

KOTOR and battlefront the greatest sales for SW games?

and your saying they want no part of that pie? :D

How about you take the time to write something that actually makes sense? Considering that you are actually asking others to spend their time reading your thread and answering your questions, it's the least you could do. :thumbsup:

Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I understand your desire and frustration about LA and K3 and I symphatize, but you won't see K3 for a long time, maybe never, who knows....

BTW - ignore the following spamming and insults of the regural members here, they are suffering from a disease known as the I hate Kotor3 topics more then anything else in life - syndrome .

:thumbsup:

The point here is that there won't be a KotOR game for a few years at the least. Go play Force Commander or something and stop bothering us.

kirottu said:

BTW - ignore the following spamming and insults of the regural members here, they are suffering from a disease known as the I hate Kotor3 topics more then anything else in life - syndrome .

Nope. I don't have that syndrome. I'm more affected by the "I hate kiddy AIM grammar" one, you know.

:thumbsup:

Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I understand thanks for the support, i just don't understand when you have a product with the potential to be the next great RPG franchise and you waste it the way this product is being wasted? Is there any doubt that if they pushed this franchise that it could compare with FF, i mean i didn't even like RPG's till i played KOTOR and now they are just going to let it rot while ppl are flooding hyperspace, Bioware, and Obsidian with KOTOR 3 request for just NEWS.

Where is the logic in that? <_<

Umm...folks being damn tired of LucasArts? I think that's fairly logical. I'd resign too if my management would fail continously and give impossible time restraints.

kirottu said:

Me too.

NWN 2 for teh win!

kirottu said:

Do I want K3? Well, I guess I do.

Are people on Lucas retarded? Seems so.

kirottu said:

Openly bashing any other company here will get the thread in question locked, at the very least. Even more so with LA, as mods are fed up of people beating that particular dead horse.

Not that we'd be missing much, anyway.

Edited by 213374U

You mean Ter

kirottu said:

yeah, but i guess it is worse that people know how to spell the name of that lame game. How bout this instead of bashing the thread you come up with an idea on what can be done to encourage LA to push KOTOR 3 so i don't waste my time net sniffing for some bogus KOTOR news on how the game will use unreal 3 engine or jade empire type gameplay or madden route running :D

The thread is pretty much done for, so how about you just beat it?

kirottu said: